• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Houssem Aouar

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,500
  • Views 943,242
Status
Not open for further replies.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
So Imminent FC have failed to deliver again?

Lovely stuff. Agree with @El Duderino that this should probably be locked until there’s a proper link now. Can’t see how we can afford this guy if we’re signing two GKs, Rico and Kessie anyway.

I'm an Opener mate, no lock calls from me unless it's the Raya thread.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

You know what this means right? The games have begun.

They need the money more than we do as well so for once we’re in the stronger position.

Another thing is that Lyon is not in Europe this year. It's different than with Laca deal when they were.

Aouar will surely want to play in Europe, even if UEL, not take a year off from there.

If nothing else, it could help to give him a bit lower wages.

Enz__

Anti Antique Abuse
Said the same about Laca, Mendy, Ndombele, Essien and others and within days they had all departed. Aulas chiming in saying the opposite of what you want to hear is usually good news. Expect this to be done within the week.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Told you there was going to big news regarding this and it's clear we can't afford him, as per @say yes we should look to lock.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
People clearly don't know how Aulas works. Said the exact same things before Laca joined, before Mendy joined Madrid and before Ndombelly joined Sp**s.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom