• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Houssem Aouar

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,500
  • Views 943,970
Status
Not open for further replies.

chessygoal

I agree with the calls to lock this, especially since Aulas is well-known for telling the truth about transfer business. He definitely isn't a ***** that would try to negotiate through the media.
It's textbook Aulas, the old man won't change now. for those unfamiliar, his comment means "I'm ready to sell Aouar now, up the price and he's yours"
Edit : I got what you meant with your message, just thought I'd make it more explicit :lol:

Reactions: A_G

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

So Imminent FC have failed to deliver again?

Lovely stuff. Agree with @El Duderino that this should probably be locked until there’s a proper link now. Can’t see how we can afford this guy if we’re signing two GKs, Rico and Kessie anyway.
@AMModTeam Can we get this guy banned?

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

People clearly don't know how Aulas works. Said the exact same things before Laca joined, before Mendy joined Madrid and before Ndombelly joined Sp**s.
I think we all know how Aulas works. Just a bunch of trolling/sarcasm in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom