• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Houssem Aouar

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,500
  • Views 943,404
Status
Not open for further replies.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli

Intensive negotiations since this morning between Arsenal and OL for Aouar
04737-FDF-B699-4-DBC-A289-F84-C08-C5626-F.gif

Moah

How does it become intense? Do they start yelling at each other? Were we acting chill all this time till the window has 4 days left?

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

How does it become intense? Do they start yelling at each other? Were we acting chill all this time till the window has 4 days left?

I'd like to think Edu puts his hand on the inner thigh of Juninho and blew onto his neck. That usually made things intense between me and @Ibadan when went to the gym together.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
He’s worse than Ballbág.

He’s just a random Frenchman who hangs around proper journalists like Honigstein in English Media and leeches off their credibility.

Just sounds knowledgable because of his accent.

I always mistake him for the other French journo who’s an arsenal fan. Both of them have been in the arsecast and both were great on it, decent storyteller but not reallly a good transfer journalist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom