• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Houssem Aouar

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,500
  • Views 943,905
Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
xhaka ceballos torreira matteo elneny
2 of them needed in starting 11
Torreira's gone now. I'm just saying they need someone because injuries/fatigue are going to hit, and it doesn't look like Guendouzi has been reintegrated despite Arteta's comments about a clean slate.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Get what stuff done though? He pissed a record amount of money against the wall last summer and had us finishing 8th. That’s unacceptable.

Yeah make no mistake, thank god we got rid of Raul before he could do even more damage and royally **** us up... Just need to replace Edu with someone competent now.

blaze_of_glory

At least Wenger said he’d be back one day. Can look forward to that while we grind out draws vs West Brom for the next few years. ****ing hell.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
LuH3Far8PwInTkU1.jpg
What a ****.

Malky

Established Member
They got rid of the guy who got stuff done albeit in manners they didn’t like just to replace him with someone who can’t do anything. :lol::lol:
As dodgy as he was, can guarentee he would of had cloggers like Kola, Sokratis and Torreira gone weeks ago, and probably for decent fee's too. Edu and Vinai have been made to look like amateurs with the Torreira deal now this.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Yeah make no mistake, thank god we got rid of Raul before he could do even more damage and royally **** us up... Just need to replace Edu with someone competent now.
Spent the most in our history, none of the players are delivering and we finished 8th. AM loves him because he spent though, even though it was on crap.

Finesse

If this deal is dead then it comes down to our over optimistic estimates for player sales. We expected sales from Lucas and Douzi mainly with incoming fees from the remaining fringe players would do the trick. Arsenal have had a clean road for Partey and Aouar and still not been able to close any this late. Lack of funds! Simple.

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
but
Torreira's gone now. I'm just saying they need someone because injuries/fatigue are going to hit, and it doesn't look like Guendouzi has been reintegrated despite Arteta's comments about a clean slate.
but it also looks like we'll get at least one more

Reactions: A_G

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
Get what stuff done though? He pissed a record amount of money against the wall last summer and had us finishing 8th. That’s unacceptable.

This depends upon if it was just him who made the call on the players to sign. If not, he is only partially to blame. In addition, he did a great job of actually getting a number of targets through the door, even if some of the targets haven't lived up to expectations. Actually who apart from Pepe hasn't met expectation.

roz

Fake News Merchant
Once again disastrous planning.
Am I surprised? Not in the slightest.

Writing is on the wall for Arteta, he’ll get us 4th this season, just. But once he sees he wont be backed properly next summer (Again) he’ll be off. Why would one of the brightest young managers in the game stick around til it inevitably goes sour. Constant theme within Kroenke’s ownership.

Enjoy the next year (or maybe 2) because I guarantee it’ll be the best we have in the next decade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom