<

Houssem Aouar

Discussion in 'Transfer Rumours' started by American_Gooner, Aug 7, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WiscoGooner8

WiscoGooner8 Active Member

He really isn’t. Only Arsenal fans would say that.

2. hydrofluoric acid

hydrofluoric acid Dishonest To His Federation

Yes im arsenal fan. Thank you.

Top Quality, bingobob, ASIF and 12 others like this.
  3. DasBootist

DasBootist Well-Known Member

Lol good 1

hydrofluoric acid likes this.
  4. Red London

Red London Well-Known Member

:lol:

5. EmeryCouldnt

EmeryCouldnt Well-Known Member

I just feel like player statements are brainstormed by PR teams now and mean nothing.

bingobob and Taxi Driver like this.
  6. balthazar

balthazar Well-Known Member

It's not sure that Houssen knew about it. I've heard interviews from players who didn't get their desired move because their agent was demanding too much without the player knowing about it. In some cases, the player didn't even know the interest and offers from a club because the agent wanted them to go to another club.
    Think its time for FIFA to clean up this whole agent mess. But it's a bit hard when they are equally corrupt. There should be a standard 3% agent fee for each transfer.

Makavelii and Wrighty4eva like this.
  7. daron christie

daron christie Active Member

I think this would inflate players values

8. jmsmtthw28

jmsmtthw28 Well-Known Member Trusted

Surprised this is still unlocked, I think the ship has sailed on Aouar.
    Next season all the big clubs will be in for him and Lyon will ask for premium. Even if we make CL we might have other targets who can offer something similar for a cheaper price.

9. truth_hurts

truth_hurts Well-Known Member

Money talks and with Özil going out wage offer might be enough to tempt Aouar.

10. DanDare

DanDare Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief

Yeah but it's his brother. Be a bit weird and if he found out he'd ruin his chances as his agent and his relationship as a brother so think it's unlikely

Think Zidanes in his ear

11. yousif_arsenal

yousif_arsenal King of Twitter Rumours Moderator

His agent f**ked him the chance of signing him now all but gone unless lyon open to sell for 40m and his agent don't ask for ridiculous agent fee.

12. Anders Harbo

Anders Harbo Well-Known Member

Talent is a small part of a players future succes. Smith Rowe is a great example of that.

13. Tir Na Nog

Tir Na Nog In Big Trouble If He Speaks

Elaborate, I don't really understand the point you're making. ESR is an example of what? I mean he's still very much in the development stage.

Red London likes this.
  14. SingmeasongSong

SingmeasongSong Rarely Right

I actually think so as well, without the Arsenal fan pespective.
    However, I start to think that his career will be a mediocre one, if he cannot have 2-3 years without a real injury now.

He's constantly on breaks.

Anders Harbo likes this.
  15. Anders Harbo

Anders Harbo Well-Known Member

Injuries, mentality, luck. A player like Auoar has performed in the Champions League and Ligue 1. Rowe has, despite of his talent, done absolutely nothing remarkable.

16. Tir Na Nog

Right but ESR is 2 years younger, off the back of a good loan spell, and still has an excellent chance of making it. "Future success" kinda sounds like he's already failed.

It was only really 2 years ago that Aouar properly burst onto the scene with Lyon. If ESR ends up having a major impact this season then it'd be quite similar to Aouar. There's no guarantees he will of course, but I still think people shouldn't overlook how young he is still. I remember it was until Aaron Ramsey was 22 when he properly started to fulfill his potential, prior to that I saw people on here who would've been happy to sell him to a club like Fulham for peanuts.

Anders Harbo likes this.
  17. Football Manager

Football Manager Copy & Paste Merchant

Did you see the close control of Aouar? How he dribbled past players with skill moves? The pin point iniesta-que through pass. The football IQ, game reading, decision making...... Aouar is a world class talent. ESR is not bad but he is far from that standard. Stop being disrespectful to Aouar and making yourself look embarrassed.

18. Tir Na Nog

Eh? Ok. :lol:

American_Gooner likes this.
  19. lamby22

lamby22 It's Not Lupus

Aouar's brother prices him out of a move to Arsenal. Needs to develop a ruthless streak and cut ties. Like AMN who had no qualms about letting his mother live in a storage container.

20. Sanchez11

Sanchez11 Superior Journalist To Charles Watts

Most family members are in it for the money. Nobody will pay the brother 10m

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.