• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Houssem Aouar

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,500
  • Views 943,807
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I mean. Why not? Maybe Man U. But they can do better. He is certainly not on the level of Pogba for example.
Trying to understand what you mean when you say Grealish is a good player but overrated.

I think most people just think he can start for a CL team, nobody is calling him world class or elite just yet.

DubbedTheNewWenger

Trying to understand what you mean when you say Grealish is a good player but overrated.

I think most people just think he can start for a CL team, nobody is calling him world class or elite just yet.

You can be a good player but still be overrated. People are actually putting him up there with better players.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Aouar would transform us. Hed have an impact akin to what Bruno had for Utd. Any decent to good playmker would take us up a level tbh.
Bruno is an end product player, Aouar would be more comparable to Cazorla in our 15/16 midfield.

We’d still need a playmaker (Özil) to actually create the chances.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Aouar would transform us. Hed have an impact akin to what Bruno had for Utd. Any decent to good playmker would take us up a level tbh.

Brunos assists and goals stats where unreal. Aouar is nowhere near that type of player.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Bruno is an end product player, Aouar would be more comparable to Cazorla in our 15/16 midfield.

We’d still need a playmaker (Özil) to actually create the chances.

What ?
Cazorla in his absolute prime was Iniesta level.
He had it all and ****s all over any current midfielder in the Prem, except De Bruyne and maybe Thiago.

REWB

Iniesta level????? Wise up. Talk about hype. He was a quality player. But not KDB level either.

Without the injuries and with a better team around him he would have reached KDB level for sure. Still both players are a level below Cesc in his prime though.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Without the injuries and with a better team around him he would have reached KDB level for sure.

Always ifs and buts. Bottom line. He wasnt as good as KDB and was nothing like Iniesta. And he was one of my favourite players.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I like what I’ve seen of Nkunku whenever I’ve watched Leipzig play.

He’s no Özil but he creates a lot of chances and is very end product.

jato

KDB is no way overrated, the amount of chances he creates is easily in the top 5 for the past how many years now in the PL?

Not only does he contribute with chances created, he has end product as well. You can hardly say that about many players in the PL who do it on a consistent basis week in week out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom