• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Houssem Aouar

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,500
  • Views 941,663
Status
Not open for further replies.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Man actually said TOO MANY in our squad are more interested in followers and likes when just ONE PLAYER is that way inclined.

Bro, look at what you said, one player isn't too many, get real now own up to your bullshit comment for once.

I didnt say 1 player. Your trying to put words in my mouth to make yourself not look stupid that you didnt know the difference between TOO MANY and MOST. Embarrassing.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
I didnt say 1 player. Your trying to put words in my mouth to make yourself not look stupid that you didnt know the difference between TOO MANY and MOST. Embarrassing.

But you're saying too many when one player in our squad is that way inclined? It doesn't make any sense you tool :lol::lol::lol:

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
But you're saying too many when one player in our squad is that way inclined? It doesn't make any sense you tool :lol::lol::lol:

So only 1 player in our squad posts frequently on social media?

Theres a 24 pack of beer on the table. You drink 4 and I say.... you've had too many to drive. Does that mean you drank most of the beer? Nope. My statement was exactly the same. But you tried to change it to argue and now you look stupid. Have you no exams to be studying for?

Last edited:

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
So only 1 player in our squad posts frequently on social media?

You aren't talking about posting frequently? Anyone can post frequently without it meaning anything. You specifically said too many in our squad are MORE interested in followers and likes. Not posting frequently on social media :lol:

i'm sorry mate but you've made yourself look a complete fool once again on here, just stop.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
You aren't talking about posting frequently? Anyone can post frequently without it meaning anything. You specifically said too many in our squad are MORE interested in followers and likes. Not posting frequently on social media :lol:

i'm sorry mate but you've made yourself look a complete fool once again on here, just stop.

No you have. You stated something that was incorrect and now your trying to backtrack. Take the loss mate. Nobody knows you here personally. Just remember. Too many and most mean something completely different.

They do say everyday is a school day. Take it as that

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
No you have. You stated something that was incorrect and now your trying to backtrack. Take the loss mate. Nobody knows you here personally. Just remember. Too many and most mean something completely different.

They do say everyday is a school day. Take it as that

I said most instead of too many on my original post, but you thinking too many players in our squad are more interested in followers and likes on social media when just one out of the entire squad is that way inclined is embarrassing.

You just constantly look for things to beat the club up with. You're absolutely unbearable. Can't imagine what you're like in person, probably a nice chap. But your opinions on football are just tragic.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
I said most instead of too many on my original post, but you thinking too many players in our squad are more interested in followers and likes on social media when just one out of the entire squad is that way inclined is embarrassing.

You just constantly look for things to beat the club up with. You're absolutely unbearable. Can't imagine what you're like in person, probably a nice chap. But your opinions on football are just tragic.

First you said Auba and Bellerin which is 2.

Now your saying 1.

Most v too many. You can never stick with what you originally say. Always changing things to try to win an argument.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
It does.

Let's look at two other worthwhile examples.

Liverpool wanted Van Dijk in the summer Southampton wanted more money. Rather than get someone they waited until January. They signed Allison in the summer plan A and waited for VVD.

United. Bruno was exactly the same. They got Maguire in the summer and waited for Bruno.

Now take us. We wanted Zaha and splashed 70 on Pepe. Imagine we just waited.

Now put that into context for this summer (covid etc) and re answer the question yourself.

Really hoping we actually pull the trigger here. Not because of the player per se, but because we need top level talent in midfield.

Hopefully COVID and the TV Money crisis makes Aulas convince the player to leave to who ever pays them money.

There's a lot of talent to be had in many clubs in France right now. Wonder if anyone will go after Camavinga.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
First you said Auba and Bellerin which is 2.

Now your saying 1.

Most v too many. You can never stick with what you originally say. Always changing things to try to win an argument.

Yep, Auba is flashy on social media, Bellerin loves his fashion. Two of the only names you could be talking about.

Not sure why you're trying to switch your bullshit statements and pin stuff on me here, not allowing it either. You can live or die by your bullshit sword, you're the worst poster on here.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Yep, Auba is flashy on social media, Bellerin loves his fashion. Two of the only names you could be talking about.

Not sure why you're trying to switch your bullshit statements and pin stuff on me here, not allowing it either. You can live or die by your bullshit sword, you're the worst poster on here.

Your the person who is changing what you say. Not me. Your the one who started the argument.

I dont go round trying to dig people out. I dont quote people. I say what I think which is what happens on a forum.

You on the other hand seem to constantly be in argument or debate with people. Do you not have anything else to be at. A job? Studying?

Kobi

I Know Who You Are
It does.

Let's look at two other worthwhile examples.

Liverpool wanted Van Dijk in the summer Southampton wanted more money. Rather than get someone they waited until January. They signed Allison in the summer plan A and waited for VVD.

United. Bruno was exactly the same. They got Maguire in the summer and waited for Bruno.

Now take us. We wanted Zaha and splashed 70 on Pepe. Imagine we just waited.

Now put that into context for this summer (covid etc) and re answer the question yourself.

We didn’t splash £70m on Pepe, we splashed £20m on Pepe, the rest was instalments and clauses.
Palace were asking £80m all upfront, it was never a choice between the two, not sure why people have such a problem grasping this.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

We didn’t splash £70m on Pepe, we splashed £20m on Pepe, the rest was instalments and clauses.
Palace were asking £80m all upfront, it was never a choice between the two, not sure why people have such a problem grasping this.
So do we not pay installments then? Magic that, must remember that when my car insurance is up for renewal.

Hey Aviva only the first payment counts sod messing up my cash flow for another 11.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I love how we will sign both Partey and Aouar, but Xhaka will also still be a starter somehow ffs :lol:

Kobi

I Know Who You Are
So do we not pay installments then? Magic that, must remember that when my car insurance is up for renewal.

Hey Aviva only the first payment counts sod messing up my cash flow for another 11.

I didn’t say we wouldn’t have to pay it , I said there is a (pretty obvious) difference between paying £70m upfront or spread over three or four years.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

I didn’t say we wouldn’t have to pay it , I said there is a (pretty obvious) difference between paying £70m upfront or spread over three or four years.
You're still paying 70m.

There are benefits either way. Paying a lump sum saves cash flow, spreading it preserves cash. Our biggest issue is cash flow so potentially given overall circumstances we would have been better buying Zaha.

The point is however Pepe wasn't our number one target. And if we waited we could have got Zaha potentially for cheaper in January. Rumours Palace would have sold for a lot less. Its good having a back up plan but other clubs are actually doing better waiting for their number one targets presumably learning the lesson of what happens when you get target B, C or D.

Kobi

I Know Who You Are
You're still paying 70m.

There are benefits either way. Paying a lump sum saves cash flow, spreading it preserves cash. Our biggest issue is cash flow so potentially given overall circumstances we would have been better buying Zaha.

The point is however Pepe wasn't our number one target. And if we waited we could have got Zaha potentially for cheaper in January. Rumours Palace would have sold for a lot less. Its good having a back up plan but other clubs are actually doing better waiting for their number one targets presumably learning the lesson of what happens when you get target B, C or D.

I get that but we wasn’t to know Zaha would have been ‘potentially’ cheaper in January, he had only recently signed a new contract.
All we know is we desperately needed a winger and we couldn’t afford to pay £80m upfront for one, therefore we had to look at other options.
If you are in a position where you can wait around indefinitely for your prime target then yeah, great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom