• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Houssem Aouar

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,500
  • Views 943,276
Status
Not open for further replies.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
No way he goes for £20m surely. That alone makes it sound suspect. I'd be very happy with Aouar though if that's where we've landed. Suggests a 4-3-3 maybe on the cards as well

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
No way he goes for £20m surely. That alone makes it sound suspect. I'd be very happy with Aouar though if that's where we've landed. Suggests a 4-3-3 maybe on the cards as well
He is. Because lyon failure of qualifying to CL and lost more than 100m duo the covid they won't be demanding crazy money that's why players like Soumare who in normal market could go for 30m but instead he going for 18m

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
Purely based on quality I would take Aouar over Maddison, De Paul and Ødegaard.

At €25m I would always take the risk of signing him. If a manager can get him performing at his best, he would tear this league apart. There are some worries about him only showing up in bigger games, but I think a new scene could really do a player like this well.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
For me if i had to chose between Aouar or Neves I'd chose Aouar even if I'm fan of xhaka but for less than 30m is quite a steal also he only 22 years old.

balthazar

I worry about our scouting quality if they have changed their mind about him - whether quality or attitude - after only 10 months.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
I worry about our scouting quality if they have changed their mind about him - whether quality or attitude - after only 10 months.
It wasn't that. It was his agent demands we moved on he wanted 20% agent fee that what been reported it wasn't to do with attitude or quality.

bonzka

Up to 30 Million is a no brainer. His pedigree is enough for his value to increase even if his attitude is rumoured to be suspect.

If a player has a good half season in the premiership - his value goes through the roof.

balthazar

It wasn't that. It was his agent demands we moved on he wanted 20% agent fee that what been reported it wasn't to do with attitude or quality.
Then there is no reason to turn up their noses now he may be available for less than 30mil. Btw, now the agent can go f himself. Now, he'll get 20% of 20 mil.

em9999

My rainbows
Don't wanna deal with Leicester football club or see their deluded fans dribble on how big a club they are ..

They have no clue

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
For me if i had to chose between Aouar or Neves I'd chose Aouar even if I'm fan of xhaka but for less than 30m is quite a steal also he only 22 years old.
If the long term plan is 4-3-3 then yes, definitely.

Bring in Sabitzer & Lokonga as well and we'd have great options left, right & centre.

If the plan is a double pivot then you'd probably want someone like Neves or Bissouma alongside Partey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom