• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Houssem Aouar

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,500
  • Views 941,654
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
No, he's one of the worst. American_Loser says he got 3 right last year even though he linked us to everyman and his raindeer I am on drugs.

dwarf GIF

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Someone rewind it back and lemme find the video. OnlyHagn getting excited again, LEMME HEAR A YEEEEET

Iceman10

Established Member
Not big on Aouar, but as we already have ESR, and Buendia is gone, I don't care so much, and don't see much risk. Would still prefer Maddison rather than going the opportunist bargain option. We're supposed to have a "warchsst" after all.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

The price sounds off and no matter what they want Arsenal will offer lower and get involved in weeks negotiations

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
In fairness, I'd take him over my boy Neves.

Should be both I think if we sell Xhaka.

Absolute bargain if it's true they've dropped his price to £30m ... I think you take the gamble on attitude and adjustment at that price. 23 years old, Champions League experience, elite attacking and creative stats; can play midfield or AM. Yes please.

OnlyOne

Trusted ⭐

The thing I like about Aouar is the fact he's still a kid but has been playing top-level football for 3/4 years now. I did say a while back it's weird we'd give up so easily on him after chasing him badly last year.

Saka Auba Pepe
Maddison​
Aouar Partey​

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Lyon early this summer specially after failing qualify to CL they said they open to sell Aouar for less than 30M. not sure this time his brother agent be less demanding or not. we wanted him and Partey last summer so he the player Arteta and Edu keep eye on and planning to sign specially with Xhaka gone it'll make things more easier for them.

OnlyOne

Trusted ⭐

His best football came next to Ndombele btw.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Smith-Rowe
The thing I like about Aouar is the fact he's still a kid but has been playing top-level football for 3/4 years now. I did say a while back it's weird we'd give up so easily on him after chasing him badly last year.

Saka Auba Pepe
Maddison​
Aouar Partey​
Think it's more 433 with
Aouar-new cm-partey

Doubt we get both aouar and Maddison

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom