• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Houssem Aouar

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,500
  • Views 943,329
Status
Not open for further replies.

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Seriously though, I’m still not quite sold on him. The culture we‘re trying to build is a scrapping pressing one where every single player is doing some level of defending. Im not entirely sure what level of effort he puts out consistently on that front.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

AG opening this thread again for absolutely no reason.

Goonger

For this fee he should already be Aouar player. We could have had Tavares, Lokonga, White and Houssem on the US tour and be ready for the season.

But.

This is Arsenal. We’ll dilly dally until the final day ffs.

Newsflash: We aren't doing the US tour anymore.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
I don't know Barry, maybe the one dude that doesn't have "agent", or "mole" or "gerbil" or even "insider" in his twitter handle might end up being the reliable one.

No, your totally right. The guy who posts random **** on the internet with a boring English first name is the guy I would trust as well.

"Barry understands that a major update on the Grealish situation is due later tonight"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom