• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Houssem Aouar

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,500
  • Views 943,985
Status
Not open for further replies.

Moah

pizza_houssem_aouar_2019-20-1.png
Those are Özil-like defensive numbers. But hopefully, his ball retention ability helps him to stand out.

Reactions: A_G

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
When you look at Havertz going for 100M and Aouar 43M it’s ridiculous. Is Havertz that much better?

Havertz has done bits since he's been 17 and is still a lot younger than Aouar.
He's also absolutely complete without real weakness and freakin fast.

Really hope he does not turn out to be as good as I fear he will - thankfully, I could see him having a year for adaption first.

Last edited:

MD3 Gunner

All Deals Off
When you look at Havertz going for 100M and Aouar 43M it’s ridiculous. Is Havertz that much better?
Havertz I would say is better but honestly not that far off but with Auoar available for 40m less, don't know why Chelsea didn't go for him instead.

50m for Auoar >> 90m for Havertz

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
I've seen some people refer to his poor 3 goals and 3 assists in the league this season.

Lyon were way worse than the two previous seasons, and their league campaign was cut short by 10 games.

Still, stats wise he made up for it in the CL, where he got loads of assists, and ended the season with 9 goals and 10 assists. Which is pretty damn good.

Last edited:

MD3 Gunner

All Deals Off
I've seen some people refer to his poor 3 goals and 3 assists this season.

Lyon were way worse than the two previous seasons, and their league campaign was cut short by 10 games.

Still, stats wise he made up for it in the CL, where he got loads of assists, and ended the season with 9 goals and 10 assists.
Stats don't matter. Iniesta hardly had any assists in his last couple of years but look at Barcas lack of creativity ever since he's left

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Only seen him in one match against city and yotube clips.

How would people describe him as a player and which player(s) would say he is most similar to style and attributes?

First impression of City match and clips is that seems like cross between Nasri and Rosicky or is that completely wrong?

Last edited:

MD3 Gunner

All Deals Off

How would people describe him as a player and which player(s) would say he is most similar to style and attributes?

First inpression of City match and clips is that seems like cross between Nasri and Rosicky or is that completely wrong?
Iniesta like tbh

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

First inpression of City match and clips is that seems like cross between Nasri and Rosicky or is that completely wrong?

Cant say I’ve watched him much but far better than Bellerin.

MD3 Gunner

All Deals Off

First impression of City match and clips is that seems like cross between Nasri and Rosicky or is that completely wrong?
Tbh Nasri is also an interesting comparison because he did play on the wings at times for Lyon

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Aouar is the better footballer than Harvertz from what I've seen. We don't need a stat merchant. We need desperately need technical ability in our midfield
We must have watched different Havertz’s.

The guy’s first touch is immaculate and he finishes like a forward. Excellent agility despite being 6’1 and he’s not lightning but has that KDB type pace, monster talent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom