• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Houssem Aouar

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,500
  • Views 943,339
Status
Not open for further replies.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Lyon defends as a team as well so that point is none. If u argue like that we could bring back Özil into the team and would be more than fine. Arteta wants everyone involved in our defensive display and if Aouar can't step up in that area, he'll be burnt by december.
That's why I would like Buendia

yorch44

Looks like they are need for money. So can only be good for us apart from the reason that we ourselves don't have any money to spend. :lol::lol:
Would be nice to have a billionaire owner to inject some money at this crucial point. Anyone without ranches, those are very greedy owners and it's like you have a poor homeless as owner.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Nah, we're not good but if Emery was sacked sooner or at the end of last season I'm sure we would've finished 6th.

Unai mentally broke this lot and you can clearly see we've been performing better as a team under Mikel.

Thats not to say we're there or that Arteta is the chosen one, but it's been clearly better. Our patterns of consistency have gone from Charity FC to GoFundMe fc.

We need players, I'm not disputing that. But we've signed two promising defenders and now need to add more goals or at least more creativity up front or from midfield.

My whole point is that we need to invest because we can't bank on other teams being as inconsistent as we were.

Thankfully there are people like you on AM as well - so sick of this "eIgTh-pLaCe" bullshit.

Every time I counter that with Arteta getting 5/6th with 1-2 points off 4th spot, since he joined, nobody of those guys answers because they cannot argue logically.

It's not all flowers and unicorns here, but if you look on this more objectively, we pretty much performed for CL since Arteta joined.
It's just that simple, and we've even been unlucky whilst teams like ManU got like 9 points gifted by referees.

You can argue that we have to improve for next season though because most probably others will as well, but that 8th place finish argument is just lazy and wrong.

It's even more impressive that we had CL level results with Arteta whilst the club needed the first 10 games under his guidance to fix massive issues left right and center

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Would be nice to have a billionaire owner to inject some money at this crucial point. Anyone without ranches, those are very greedy owners and it's like you have a poor homeless as owner.
Do you know Carlos Slim? He's Mexican... Could you have a word?

yorch44

Cree
Do you know Carlos Slim? He's Mexican... Could you have a word?
He is still mad with me because I quit from Telcel (His mobile enterprise) and got a plan with virgin mobile :(

At my defense, Virgin it's cheaper and cool

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Getting a bit of joke now, either bid or don’t. Seems we’re being slow again.

Vinai probably trying to work out if Lyon is a real team incase he’s getting scammed again.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Cree

He is still mad with me because I quit from Telcel (His mobile enterprise) and got a plan with virgin mobile :(

At my defense, Virgin it's cheaper and cool
One of the richest people on earth and you spat in his face for a few $ and a **** mobile plan :facepalm: Oh well, Im sure you'll meet another one.

Leo_ense_

AnthonyG Survivor
One of the richest people on earth and you spat in his face for a few $ and a **** mobile plan :facepalm: Oh well, Im sure you'll meet another one.

Virgin mobile is absolute ****e, was so glad to ditch my contract with them.

With EE now, Kevin Bacon take me home

akhil

Lyon are in trouble if they're taking action like this. Truncated season and no Europe next year will mean a huge shortfall in revenue.

A bunch of their players will be on the market and the asking prices will drop closer to the end of the window.

Dembele, Depay(1 year left on contract), Aouar and Jeff could all see interest in them from bigger clubs.

MD3 Gunner

All Deals Off
I don't know why Man City would want him as the player wouldn't even fit in their team. They already are overfilled in midfield with KDB, Silva, Foden, etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom