• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Houssem Aouar

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,500
  • Views 941,582
Status
Not open for further replies.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
This is the only way top young talents should dress when they're signing for Arsenal imo:
N44YWl4.jpeg
Normal hair, bell-bottomed jeans...none of this woke bullshittery.

RIP :(

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
130M including wages shouldn't be problem for us if Kroenke just f**king help a little. hopefully we get rid of Torreira and Kola it'll make both deals less complicated.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
If Only A.Madrid would accept the 50M pay in installments. spanish clubs and their release clauses sigh.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Well this makes sense. Ceballos is already the "8" in terms of being the ball carrier. We need a profile in the Aouar mold far more. Tho ideally we get both Aouar has to be the priority at this stage.

How does Dani fit in if we get Aouar, he would bench him would he not?

We can't play Xhaka-Ceballos-Aouar in a midfield 3, as that's too much of the same surely, plus we would lose the defensive cover of an extra centre back (which is one of the main reasons Dani-Granit worked so well.)

Last edited:

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

How does Dani fit in if we get Aouar, he would bench him would he not?

We can't play Xhaka-Ceballos-Aouar in a midfield 3, as that's too much of the same surely, plus we would lose the defensive cover of an extra centre back (which is one of the main reasons Dani-Granit worked so well.)

No, they're three completely different players and would fill three completely different midfield roles. I do think Aouar-Xhaka could work if we stick to 3-4-3 tho, which yes would make Dani backup but we'll move to a three at some point i believe.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
You will never see that picture of Reyes, or the one with Van Persie and his weird trousers, on AM, without a decent amount of likes on the post :lol:

Don't know about the van Persie one but any post I see a pic of Reyes in it will get a like from me. It just brings up instant memories from his time here. It only feels like yesterday when he was playing in our colours. Alas it also reminds me of the fragility of life.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
If Only A.Madrid would accept the 50M pay in installments. spanish clubs and their release clauses sigh.

They could negotiate any time if they really wanted to, in fact it could come to that. Nothing stopping them accepting a bid of any amount with it paid in instalments. I can only assume they don't need the money.

Riou

No, they're three completely different players and would fill three completely different midfield roles. I do think Aouar-Xhaka could work if we stick to 3-4-3 tho, which yes would make Dani backup but we'll move to a three at some point i believe.

Thinking about it...midfield options of Xhaka, Aouar, Ceballos, Elneny, in a 3 at the back formation (the formation which gets the best out of our defenders anyway atm) would be decent this year.

Don't ever want to see Xhaka-Ceballos-Aouar in a 4 at the back formation though, bar maybe "easy" home games...dream for the day our centre midfield has someone both quality and fast though :lol:

D

Dial Square 1886

Normal hair, bell-bottomed jeans...none of this woke bullshittery.

RIP :(

Damn, poor old Reyes.

I had his name and number on the blue away kit soon after he signed. Thought I was proper trendy!!

Seemed like he was going to be the final missing piece and in fact turned out to be the beginning of the end.

Title 5 months later and we still waiting for another...

Riou

Seemed like he was going to be the final missing piece and in fact turned out to be the beginning of the end.

Title 5 months later and we still waiting for another...

I blame Almunia personally...signed him summer 2004, 5 league championships from 1989-2004 and zero since that bleach blond **** showed up!

sykesy69

Never heard of Aouar operating from the right side of CM, his main heatmap is in the LW area, same side as Xhaka.

wyvo387l41f9ofw4g.jpg

A lot of people scoffed when it was mentioned that he could get game time at LW, with Auba moving to CF, I do see that.

But the only way he truly becomes effective for me is on the left of a midfield 3, with ElNeny covering behind :rofl: (obviously I mean Partey)

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Never heard of Aouar operating from the right side of CM, his main heatmap is in the LW area, same side as Xhaka.

wyvo387l41f9ofw4g.jpg

A lot of people scoffed when it was mentioned that he could get game time at LW, with Auba moving to CF, I do see that.

But the only way he truly becomes effective for me is on the left of a midfield 3, with ElNeny covering behind :rofl: (obviously I mean Partey)

Thats a very good point actually. No chance he would be on the right of a 343.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom