• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Houssem Aouar

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,500
  • Views 941,582
Status
Not open for further replies.

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
I think we need to sign at least two creative players to solve our creativity shortage problem.

We missed out on Buendia.

Aouar would be an amazing signing.

Brandt will also be a good one, although people here don’t like him.

Another option would be Puig, so technically gifted.

Bernardo Silva is leaving, if the price is right, he would be great signing.

Last edited:

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
I think we need to sign at least two creative players to solve our creativity shortage problem.

We missed out on Buendia.

Aouar would be an amazing signing.

Brandt will also be a good one, although people here don’t like him.

Another option would be Puig, so technically gifted.

Bernardo Silva is leaving, if the price is right, he would be great signing.
Why is everyone so sure that Silva is leaving City? Because of the Grealish links?

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
Could be why we are leaving it late on an AM...? Domino theory - Grealish to City --- Silva to Madrid --- Ødegaard to Arsenal maybe? Something like that. Always risky but it does throw up opportunities. Big money Maddison could be the back up plan.
Let's hope that is the case

samspade

"You said I said" detection expert at your service
Could be why we are leaving it late on an AM...? Domino theory - Grealish to City --- Silva to Madrid --- Ødegaard to Arsenal maybe? Something like that. Always risky but it does throw up opportunities. Big money Maddison could be the back up plan.
It’s possible but I think the Maddison interest is actually genuine, unfortunately in spite of Arsenal Mania I’m not particularly a fan of either player. So I suspect that’s where Arsenal’s attentions lie.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Why has the interest gone cold on him? Last year he had Juve, Madrid, PSG and us fighting for his signature and now it’s nobody. I know he didn’t reach the heights of before but I find it difficult to believe no big club likes him. Personally, I’m going for Caqueret but that’s just me. And, I’ve never seen Aouar as a 10.

Gn1212

That ship sailed. Atleti signed RDP.
Bernardo is one we should be looking at. His profile fits the bill more than others.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
That ship sailed. Atleti signed RDP.
Bernardo is one we should be looking at. His profile fits the bill more than others.
I meant Real Madrid. Yeah Bernardo Silva would be an intriguing signing and I wouldn't be against it with Arteta's history at City. You'd worry a bit about his motivations for coming to Arsenal though.

Elite Smarts

Gouendizi 🤦‍♂️
I meant Real Madrid. Yeah Bernardo Silva would be an intriguing signing and I wouldn't be against it with Arteta's history at City. You'd worry a bit about his motivations for coming to Arsenal though.
No way Silva coming to Arsenal. Imagine competing and winning trophies each year and now joining Arsenal fighting for mid table place lmaaaao!

Baki

Loves Anime Hates Mikel
Think we should be in for him. Would flourish under a great manager and new environment. Our manager is trash at the moment but I’m sure we will get some decent eventually.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me

I agree. I'm not going along with Ødegaard to stay at Madrid. It makes sense for Madrid to claim they want him because it ups his price should we persist.

Gn1212

Bernardo would be perfect, but he could play for any team in the world. He isn't coming here.
There aren't many teams who can pay up looking for someone of his profile though. I guess his versatility may change that.
For me(at least for now), it's between us and Liverpool.

Gn1212

Interesting, I've never seen anyone report that.
I saw a report about a potential swap with Atleti for Saul but even that wasn't reliable.
If Madrid go for someone it will be for Mbappe I think.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
There aren't many teams who can pay up looking for someone of his profile though. I guess his versatility may change that.
For me(at least for now), it's between us and Liverpool.

Psg, Real Madrid seem the obvious two. I'm sure a Juve or Barcelona would find the money for a player of this ability.

Gn1212

Psg, Real Madrid seem the obvious two. I'm sure a Juve or Barcelona would find the money for a player of this ability.
Madrid are broke, same for Juve and Barca. They won't be spending what City will ask for.
Madrid may sell some of their assets but that would most likely mean they part ways with Varane, Ødegaard(he'll be coming here) and others, as it's being reported though they'll do everything for Mbappe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom