• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Houssine Kharja

nnaife

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.skysports.com/skysports/article/0,,40-1142834,00.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.skysports.com/skysports/arti ... 34,00.html</a>

Probably just more sky news vapourware again, but this sounds a bit more like the wenger we know, like the Trabelsi rumour this will probably end up as being part of the pre season spruious speculation that we've become acustom to.

He's supposedly a right midfielder case you were wondering.

patrick42uk

Established Member
tribal football reported this first didnt they? makes this speculation lose all credibility, or worse, tribal football is now a reliable source.

westo

I would prefer a young centre back to come to the club, or a central midfeilder in the Vieira. Yaya Toure is the man i want at Arsenal.

Sigun

they always add that chessey picture of wenger when they dont have a pic of the player....

i wonder when that was...he looks excited.

thegreatbriton

Westo, we can't sign yaya toure because he won't get a work permit. he can't get a work permit as you need to have played 20% of your countries internationals over the last two years in order to be elligable. Kolo had met this requirement before we signed him. I am not sure how Yaya is doing in the international count.

PolishGooner

9_ternana_kharja.jpg

GOONERITTI

we can't sign yaya toure because he won't get a work permit. he can't get a work permit as you need to have played 20% of your countries internationals over the last two years in order to be elligable.

Houssine Kharja has a french passport so he can join us without work permit, and by the way he played for Morocco in the last African nation cup and he is only 20 ( not 21 as sky sport said )

A.Hussain

GOONERITTI said:
we can't sign yaya toure because he won't get a work permit. he can't get a work permit as you need to have played 20% of your countries internationals over the last two years in order to be elligable.

Houssine Kharja has a french passport so he can join us without work permit, and by the way he played for Morocco in the last African nation cup and he is only 20 ( not 21 as sky sport said )

yo GT,

could u dig up some match reports or someother material on this guy. he sounds promising

gooner3

people on here just want yaya because kolo said he is good. just because his brother says that he is good it doesnt mean that he is

Jose_Reyes_2005

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Westo, we can't sign yaya toure because he won't get a work permit. he can't get a work permit as you need to have played 20% of your countries internationals over the last two years in order to be elligable. Kolo had met this requirement before we signed him. I am not sure how Yaya is doing in the international count.

So THATS WHY i cant get Bruno Moraes a work permit on championship manager !!!! :x

Marek

Believe me, Gooner3, Yaya IS good, I saw him play for Beveren.

Granted, Beveren is maybe not the most impressive reference, but we are European this year.

Yaya is a tall, quite skinny, but strong midfielder with a fantastic dribble.

I've heard that Wenger was indeed interested in buying him, but it's true that he could not get a work permit.

According to the Beveren-website both Marco Né and Emmanuel Eboué are joining Arsenal on their Austria-tour.

Eboué is a fast right back, but is by far not as good as Lauren. Né is a very elegant creative midfielder, who has recently played for the national team of Ivory Coast. After the Belgian Cup-final, Wenger said that he was impressed with Né's game. He might be a future recruit.

Have the players left yet for Austria?

Latest posts

Top Bottom