• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

...How about Owen Hargreaves?

gunnertilldeath

Established Member
if vieira moves (i am still holding out hope), we will have to replace our most important player. i dont think we should buy a bench-warmer. we need a player to make an immediate impact, someone who should be thrown straight into the starting 11. for that reason, i dont think we should get hargreaves. we should be looking at his big bro at bayern. mike ballack. thats the man we should be talking about. bayern will have to realistically consider a bid of 15 mill for him. i really think that will do the trick. by the way, i am watching ghana take on italy and Appiah of juventus just scored an absolute gem of a goal. cut 2 italian homos before blasting the ball in from 30 yards. looks more an attacking midfielder though. he had the assist for the first goal and just scored the second. seems to be lurking behind the forwards. the italians are looking extremely ordinary. people were suggesting appiah to replace PV but he doesnt look like the tackling general that we are looking for. with time, a club could build a team around him, just not arsenal.

Top Bottom