• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

How can I get a ticket of Arsenal vs Liverfool?

Yoonho Shin

Hi guys. I am from Korea and I will visit London next week. I looked forward to watching Arsenal's game and the only game I can watch is against Liverfool, first game of this season. I made an account for red membership, but unfortunately I didn't write down address so I cannot get it.
So what is the best way to get a ticket at reasonable price? I have only one choice now - buying expensive tickets from korean export agent. This is my first Europe trip and I hope to watch a game of Arsenal for my birthday. I wait for people who can advise....

Natnat

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
May I suggest that you email Arsenal or get in touch with Arsenal supporters club London.
I hope that you will get ticket

Top Bottom