• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Confident or No? Well??

How confident are you?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We desperately need Aouar and Party!
Our CMs are timid and lack creativity big time. Ceballos is decent but by no means world class. Our midfield is mid table quality at best!

Logically, we should get the two deals done. For only 90m£ we can get CL football. We paid 70m last season for Pepe for ffs. Both players want to come and their clubs will sell for the quoted sums. Wenger used to say the transfer market is not a Supermarket and getting deals done is complicated but this is as close as it gets to a Supermarket. Two players will significantly improve the team for a known and kinda affordable price.

This window is a test for how ambitious Arteta and the board are!!

P.S: I was a silent member of this forum since 2009. I quit following Arsenal in 2016. This season I am back as I am really excited about Arteta's Arsenal. The best adrenaline rush I got form AM was during the deadline day when we signed Arshavin :)

say yes

forum master baiter
I’ve got from neither to both in a week. Big **** Vinai got the french outlets squealing like a stuck pig.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I’ve got from neither to both in a week. Big **** Vinai got the french outlets squealing like a stuck pig.

Really? Partey seems like a long way off at this stage. I know we could simply trigger the release clause at any stage but we'd need to make a lot of money from sales pretty quickly over the next few days. I mean assuming we're as broke as we claim.

say yes

forum master baiter
Really? Partey seems like a long way off at this stage. I know we could simply trigger the release clause at any stage but we'd need to make a lot of money from sales pretty quickly over the next few days. I mean assuming we're as broke as we claim.
Think Auoar will get done soon, and I trust Elliot that we’re trying for Partey. Think we’ll eventually come to a deal involving Torreira. Just feeling positive today tbh.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I've gone from one of them to both. I just think this is a unique opportunity that we wouldn't normally have. We have to grab it while we can. Obviously we have to sell a few players but I'm confident Kola, Mustafi & Torreira will be sold. Then if need be, we can keep our non HG players down by not registering Özil. Well we pay him to not to play anyway!

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

I think we get Aouar but not Partey. El Neny stays to provide a physical alternative in midfield

BNJR.gif

Makavelii

We have a huge lack of both creativity and aggression in midfield.
So we need both to have a competitive midfield this season. Only other way is get Aouar + hope that Ceballos and Xhaka can pick up their aggression and ball winning numbers this season.

boxerumble

Baked Canadian

I’m pessimistic af so I’m going to say both deals fall through, meltdown happens and we go through another season of mild torture. We’ll play better than the last, but still be far off the top and will not make UCL.

I don’t know... prove me wrong boys

Makavelii

I’m pessimistic af so I’m going to say both deals fall through, meltdown happens and we go through another season of mild torture. We’ll play better than the last, but still be far off the top and will not make UCL.

I don’t know... prove me wrong boys

Too true. But while the transfer window is still open we can dream :drool:

GunnerShy

If I want to out my positive cap on.

Aouar looks a formality.

Ornstein and others have said we have alternatives.

I've read nothing about us negotiating with clubs and player agents for a Partey alternative recently. If we were going to sign an alternative, I'd expect they'd be needing to ramp this up ASAP.

say yes

forum master baiter
Reckon we'll squeeze Aouar over the line, but it'll be close.

Partey is off unless Vinai has a pair of aces hidden up his sleeve. I'll cry if we loan Jorginho.

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
This has changed for me now. Im more than 50 percent confident we won't get any of our targets now and 95 percent confident we won't get both.

Bring back Raul, at least he gets the deals done, despite dabbling in the black arts. We are back to Wenger transfer windows (getting in prematurely for the backlash when we get none of our targets)

gunnergoa

We just don't need one of the signing we need both.Aour will help the attacking and partey will provide a shield for our young inexperience slapstick defense.But we won't do that Liverpool won last season and this season they have improved I think it will be a miracle if we finish 6 this year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom