• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Confident or No? Well??

How confident are you?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
'Impotent' doesn't mean **** :lol: It was a pretty fair description. As much as I liked the guy, he was, and we got damn good money for him. Didn't we?
yeah, fair enough.

I should stop getting triggered by Iwobi.:eek:ops:

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

It was a sad ending, because his general play and technique were so slick; he'd do so much good work but never seemed to hold himself together when it mattered. Probably be a world class holding midfielder in his 30's...
Still feel like somebody should have attempted the midfielder conversion.:(

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Still feel like somebody should have attempted the midfielder conversion.:(
I can't believe they didn't try it in training... We put Eboue in CMF once ffs! Admittedly it was when Wenger thought he had his hands on CR7 2.0. What a time to be alive that was :lol:

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I can't believe they didn't try it in training... We put Eboue in CMF once ffs! Admittedly it was when Wenger thought he had his hands on CR7 2.0. What a time to be alive that was :lol:
Who was CR7 2.0? Please don't be who I think it is.:lol:

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Who was CR7 2.0? Please don't be who I think it is.:lol:
EnlightenedPalatableGreatdane-small.gif

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

who is the big meanie that just took years off my life with this title!??!

I think we will get one of them and if we get one we get the other. Worst case scenario we pay the release clause for Partey after sealing the deal for Aouar.

If we dont get one get neither.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Sell a top class keeper for 20m buy a complete failure for 20m. Then miss out on Partey for being 20m short! Only at Arsenal! :lol:

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

@say yes has really struggled this summer, reputation has gone downhill I am afraid to say.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Who the troll who keeping changing the thread title? We got many in AM these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom