• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

How do I buy tickets to a match?

Synical

Miss Superstitious

What is the best way to buy tickets to go to the Emirates to watch a match? The Arsenal website only allows you to buy tickets if you're a member. What are the reputable ticket outlets I can buy tickets from?

Synical

Miss Superstitious

Bump ☹️

Ok not bothered about it being at the Emirates any more. What's the best way to buy a ticket and what kind of price can I expect?

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

What is the best way to buy tickets to go to the Emirates to watch a match? The Arsenal website only allows you to buy tickets if you're a member. What are the reputable ticket outlets I can buy tickets from?

What’s your situation? You here on holiday or planning around it?

Whilst Arsenal are in the title race prem matches are legitimately nil chance if you’re not a member or buying box seats, but there might be options for you depending on your time frame/flexibility.

Synical

Miss Superstitious

What’s your situation? You here on holiday or planning around it?

Whilst Arsenal are in the title race prem matches are legitimately nil chance if you’re not a member or buying box seats, but there might be options for you depending on your time frame/flexibility.
I'm a Londoner who now lives up north but have family in north London so I want to plan a visit around a match. I'm very flexible so what options are there please?

Arsenal4life14

If you want to go to a PL game your only option really is to become a member or you'll need to find someone selling tickets.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

I'm a Londoner who now lives up north but have family in north London so I want to plan a visit around a match. I'm very flexible so what options are there please?

I would strongly recommend red membership as you are in UK and can take your time.

It seems excessive, but buying tickets from the secondary market would most likely cost more. You just can't pick what home game you can attend you'll have to take what's left.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I would strongly recommend red membership as you are in UK and can take your time.

It seems excessive, but buying tickets from the secondary market would most likely cost more. You just can't pick what home game you can attend you'll have to take what's left.
Yeah, it’s only £34 for red membership and you’re good to go providing you’ve got some time before the match you want.

Synical

Miss Superstitious

I've got Red membership now so when the next window opens I can buy tickets. I'm planning to go with my son (18). Do I need to buy him Cannon Red membership? Am I correct that they have access to more tickets? I'm usually tech savvy but I can't work this out 🙈

andeoch1

Yeah, it’s only £34 for red membership and you’re good to go providing you’ve got some time before the match you want.
I’m following this forum with interest as I’m in the same position. Will be in London for April 22nd game v Southampton . My son and I are looking to go to the game; do each of us require ‘Red’ membership? Thanks . We are in the States but I grew up in Ireland and supported The Arsenal since Liam Brady , Frank Stapleton and the crew played . Just retired here , and have never seen Arsenal in a home league match. Fingers crossed 🙏😊

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

I’m following this forum with interest as I’m in the same position. Will be in London for April 22nd game v Southampton . My son and I are looking to go to the game; do each of us require ‘Red’ membership? Thanks . We are in the States but I grew up in Ireland and supported The Arsenal since Liam Brady , Frank Stapleton and the crew played . Just retired here , and have never seen Arsenal in a home league match. Fingers crossed 🙏😊
With Red Membership there's a family and friends option to buy more than one ticket. Tickets become available for red members 6 weeks prior to a match. If your a senior citizen you and your son can go in the family enclosure.

andeoch1

With Red Membership there's a family and friends option to buy more than one ticket. Tickets become available for red members 6 weeks prior to a match. If your a senior citizen you and your son can go in the family enclosure.
Thank You , I’m 60 ; not sure if that’s considered ‘ senior’ in England 🤦‍♂️😂

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

Thank You , I’m 60 ; not sure if that’s considered ‘ senior’ in England 🤦‍♂️😂
Sorry mate, if you’d been born 5 years earlier you could have joined Red Senior Citizen. :lol:

andeoch1

One more quick Q; do I (we) need two Red memberships to try and get 2 tickets for Southampton game- ( for myself and my son who is an adult).
Thanks for the time and help😊

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

One more quick Q; do I (we) need two Red memberships to try and get 2 tickets for Southampton game- ( for myself and my son who is an adult).
Thanks for the time and help😊
You can buy two or three tickets with one membership if there’s a ‘friends and family sale‘ for a particular fixture. If not you’ll both need to be a member. You could send an enquiry to Arsenal help centre on Arsenal.com, Tickets and Servicing.

Synical

Miss Superstitious

Failed in my bid for Bournemouth tickets. The tickets went on sale at 10am. I went on the website at 10am and was in a queue. It said I should be top of the queue by 11.11. Then at 10.26 got a message they were sold out 😭

Synical

Miss Superstitious

Looks like they actually sold out at 10.09 but I got the sold out message at 10.26. Oh well.

Top Bottom