• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

How do I buy tickets to a match?

TomdeW

Same situation with me and Bournemouth game today... I wonder how early you need to join the Red Member queue to get there in time? I joined the queue around 9.30 I guess and was still too late

Synical

Miss Superstitious

Same situation with me and Bournemouth game today... I wonder how early you need to join the Red Member queue to get there in time? I joined the queue around 9.30 I guess and was still too late
Oh, I didn't think it would be open at that time. Thanks for the tip!

Wagwaan

I have purchased tickets from that website numerous times, I have never had a problem.

However, Clubs have cracked down on reselling tickets and have been known to ask for ID for the name on the ticket for the seat. Again, hasn't been an issue for me personally.

Secondly, the way you receive your tickets can be quite onorthodox if you don't get the E-ticket option.

A few times I have only got an email about where to collect to tickets from a date or two before the game. Once on the day of the game at a random pun in North London.

So there is an element of risk and the nerves of waiting after you've purchased, but for my personal experience, I have always received my tickets even though it was sometimes outrageous prices.

Synical

Miss Superstitious

I have purchased tickets from that website numerous times, I have never had a problem.

However, Clubs have cracked down on reselling tickets and have been known to ask for ID for the name on the ticket for the seat. Again, hasn't been an issue for me personally.

Secondly, the way you receive your tickets can be quite onorthodox if you don't get the E-ticket option.

A few times I have only got an email about where to collect to tickets from a date or two before the game. Once on the day of the game at a random pun in North London.

So there is an element of risk and the nerves of waiting after you've purchased, but for my personal experience, I have always received my tickets even though it was sometimes outrageous prices.
Thanks so much for this info

Synical

Miss Superstitious

To update, I bought tickets to tonight's FA cup against city using the above site and got in no problem. Bought two really good seats next to each other. £67 each, which I thought was a bargain. Citeh fans are so strange. The Arsenal fans were amazing: so loud and clear of voice. Cheers gooners 🥳

andeoch1

To update, I bought tickets to tonight's FA cup against city using the above site and got in no problem. Bought two really good seats next to each other. £67 each, which I thought was a bargain. Citeh fans are so strange. The Arsenal fans were amazing: so loud and clear of voice. Cheers gooners 🥳
Good to know , thanks for the input

Wagwaan

Glad it worked out for you. 🔥

andeoch1

Okay, I have flight booked tonLondon and was hoping to get to watch Arsenal V Southampton on Saturday 22nd. Didficult getting tickets and now game is changed to Friday 21st at 3 pm🤦‍♂️. We are arriving Friday morning , Will tickets be easier to get for abFriday afternoon game, any thoughts, thanks?

Shawn1987

I am trying to get tickets for any of the next couple of games, and I was wondering if someone could tell me if you constantly need to refresh the browser window to see a new ticket from the "Ticket Exchange" or if they will appear automatically. Thanks for any advice!

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Okay, I have flight booked tonLondon and was hoping to get to watch Arsenal V Southampton on Saturday 22nd. Didficult getting tickets and now game is changed to Friday 21st at 3 pm🤦‍♂️. We are arriving Friday morning , Will tickets be easier to get for abFriday afternoon game, any thoughts, thanks?
Its extraordinarily difficult to get tickets for Arsenal this season they are selling out in 8-10 mins on the website for Red & Silver members. If you pay through the nose you can certainly get an aftermarket ticket but im talking big ££££

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
I am trying to get tickets for any of the next couple of games, and I was wondering if someone could tell me if you constantly need to refresh the browser window to see a new ticket from the "Ticket Exchange" or if they will appear automatically. Thanks for any advice!
I think you need to refresh or better still do something like keep hitting the + - button for a number of tickets, that's what I do. I have got one ticket on exchange this season but I have seen a ticket become available and then disappear in less than second more times than I can remember. Good luck my friend.

Shawn1987

I think you need to refresh or better still do something like keep hitting the + - button for a number of tickets, that's what I do. I have got one ticket on exchange this season but I have seen a ticket become available and then disappear in less than second more times than I can remember. Good luck my friend.
Thank you for the quick feedback and wishes. I could have bought a ticket for the Europa League a couple of times today, but unfortunately, I cannot attend this match. I will keep trying the others. It seems to me that the closer the game gets, the more resell tickets are available.

andeoch1

I’ve managed to get 2 tickets , all is good in the world today 😁🙏

Latest posts

Top Bottom