• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

How do you cope?

OG J0E

This thread :lol:

Never going to forget Rex's analogy of Arsenal with a heroin addict son, unbelievable.

Coolin

Doesn't appreciate the mighty Nacho
I handle losses by coming on here and looking for stuff I agree with. I feel better knowing there are others feeling the same pain I do.

I lurk in the threads of players who played **** first. It helps if they're a player who I think's **** anyway, then I can really unload. Then I go to the match thread for some balance and perspective on the match. Before calming down and forgetting about it.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Figured it would be good to see how the good people of AM gets by with our current predicament.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Lifting weights/exercise combined with trying to keep myself preoccupied mainly. I've drank a bit over this festive period but prior to that it was only twice in about 5 months or so. It used to be my go-to for "coping", either that or weed at one time but now I don't turn to them.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Used to defeats so much the last 10 years that it doesn't effect me longer than the day of a game. Long gone are the days of being shocked or angry by us getting beat.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Figured it would be good to see how the good people of AM gets by with our current predicament.
I'm not coping with this version of Arsenal very well so I am weaning myself of all things related with the club slowly until Arteta and/or Edu are gone however long that may be.

Had people not let me know the youngsters were starting and we were a goal up yesterday I wouldn't have even watched.

Admittedly I over do it with the amount of podcasts I consume and football related subscriptions I have. I tend to be hot on the comings and goings of Arsenal and that probably hasn't helped with my frustrations.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Admittedly I over do it with the amount of podcasts I consume and football related subscriptions I have. I tend to be hot on the comings and goings of Arsenal and that probably hasn't helped with my frustrations.

Do you not find they just repeat the same **** over and over again? Everynow and then I will listen to a podcast or YouTube video on Arsenal and its just the same **** said by a different person, same with this forum; I used to enjoy and come on here a lot more but then started to realise its the same old and 90% of threads just go round and round.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
It doesn't bother me anymore. I don't know of it's a good thing though. Previously I used to hole indoors when we lose but now, it doesn't get to me as much as it used to.

Sweet'n'Soulful

Yet another banned account of Jury
Defeats at end of Wenger’s tenure were harder to stomach than these ones are because you were also having to accept it was the end of something beautiful, as well as the 4-1 hiding you’ve just been served as a reminder.

Top Bottom