• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

how long can we stay unbeaten

wiltord11

i was talking about this with my dad and he think we can last til the ned of the season unbeaten i cant see arsenal lasting to the ned of the season unbeaten we have a great chance of doing it but i feel we might lose 1 - 3 games this season and that will put us in a great position for the premiership title

i can see man united going through there bad patch and soon and chelsea slipping up at the last hurdle i think it will be out of man united and arsenal for the title i just think we will be so focused on winning the title back that we will win it

thierrys_girl

Established Member
it is a possibility of us going through the season unbeaten but it is also a possiblity that we might lose againest Wolves. :roll:

A

Anonymous

If no striker arrives in JANUARY then we have no chance .

Alexone234

henry 14, if no striker arrives in January, well have to go on being the highest scorers in the prem without him

XxGoonaStuxX

henry_14 said:
If no striker arrives in JANUARY then we have no chance .
LOL this is a joke. We go a few games without scoring many and this armchair supporter thinks we need to get a new striker or we will not keep scoring.

Andrew

If you look at everything then there's no reason why we can't stay unbeaten. We focus and put in 100% each match then we probably won't go unbeaten. But we are still going to have some bad days so I'm sure we'll be beaten at one stage. We should be thankful that we still have our unbeaten record in tack after Saturday.

Jinn

Established Member
It's all irrelevant really. I'd rather lose some, and be on top at the end than stay unbeaten and draw the rest of the games.

Ridge

as i say, unbeaten or not isnt that importnant. we're unbeaten but we're still the second.

manure are on the top even they lost 3 games!

NooNe

the best is win the league unbeaten. just say it... i wish 4 that 2 but ill settle with just winning the league :angel

Feis-al

Just as the guys said it, Why stay unbeaten and lose the title to ****** blessed with Luck even after losing 3 matches. We are really drawing too many. Just hope we stop doing it on small teams like Lecester

Top Bottom