• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

how long can we stay unbeaten

JazzG

Established Member
champs said:
please explain, how is o'shea not as versatile as toure? o'shea can play all across the back

He isn't saying O'Shea isn't as versatile, he is saying O'Shea isn't as good. Looking at performances this year it is hard to disagree but O'Shea is a player I rate very highly.

champs said:
i dont think so somehow, at this moment in time i rate ruud to be the best, hes scored 98 goals in 127 appearances, thats the best record for any striker in the world & that is a fact, henry, ronaldo, vieri etc dont come near his record

ruud said:
and at the moment ruud's goal ratio is much much much higher then Ronaldo,Vieiri

If we look at their overall records for all their clubs then you will find Ronaldo has a better ratio than Ruud :) Not fair to compare last year because Ronaldo spent at least 4 months getting match fit, 2.5 years is a long time to be out. Still scored 29 goals in 38 games which is decent. Ruud scored 42 goals in 48 games. This season Ruud has 18 goals in 24 games and Ronaldo has 18 goals in 23 games. So this season they have been neck and neck.

No doubt Ruud is a better striker than Henry but there is no doubt that Henry is the better footballer.

A

Anonymous

actually JazzG...ruud's goal ratio is better then Ronaldo if you compare both strikers with all their clubs they've been..!

JazzG

Established Member
I reallly should be revising for my exams but I will waste some more time here to prove my point :p Be back in 2 mins with the stats

A

Anonymous

JazzG said:
Ruud - played 301 games and scored 196 goals. Ratio = 0.65

Ronaldo - played 300 games and scored 226 goals. Ratio = 0.78

There ya go ;) Ruud's figures from www.4thegame.com and Ronaldo's from his homepage www.r9ronaldo.com/

exactly...but how many of those Ruud's games were appearences as substitutes.and how long....goal ratio is that's why mostly as to how many mintues per goal.

JazzG

Established Member
That should be 234 goals not 226.....

That includes all sub and full apearances. I don't know about how many minutes per goal, I don't bloody work for opta!

reggiepaul

Ruud's a F**king half man half horse on Fergie Brand JP Mcmanus Steroids - what do you expect

They are majority shareholders you know.

When I met Ruud he kept on eating all the sugar cubes in the coffee shop and neighed and snorted a lot. Poor chap. Drugs **** you up, you know.

A

Anonymous

JazzG said:
I don't know about how many minutes per goal, I don't bloody work for opta!

so can't really prove anything in that way.. 8)

A

Anonymous

reggiepaul said:
Ruud's a F**king half man half horse on Fergie Brand JP Mcmanus Steroids - what do you expect

They are majority shareholders you know.

When I met Ruud he kept on eating all the sugar cubes in the coffee shop and neighed and snorted a lot. Poor chap. Drugs F*ck you up, you know.
that is sooooo true mate..so true indeed..
keep us updated the next time you see him..i'd really want to know how many suge cubes he has

Adam

Established Member
Manc's are moths. They come and hover around here at the most oppurtunist time when you are dissapointed. They try to kick you when you are down. When they see the Arsenal light flicker they can't help but have a dig.

And what do you do to moths my friends? :wink:

zerofeel

ruud van nistelrooy feeds off his team mates to score and relies on passes to score goals and he is not in the mould of RONALDO and HENRY but nevertheless he has his own goal poacher instinct and ability to strike when he feels the right moment has arrived and hes got good strikers positioning.HENRY plays with flair and possess sublime skills that only a special talent like him can have. and he has that X-factor that can win a match out of nothing..Ronaldo is similar as well a superb predator in front of goal...hmmm...come to think of it hes half henry half van diver...wow...almost a perfect player isnt he??Wenger should get him me thinks.... ;D the ONLY THING one would like to complain about nistelrooy is that HE ALWAYS like to WIND PLAYERS up to earn advantage for his team...why didnt WENGER get him bfore FERGUSON pries him away from PSV.... :shock:

A

Anonymous

JazzG said:
ruud said:
so can't really prove anything in that way.. 8)

You said RvN had a better scoring ratio, I have proved you wrong :mrgreen:

not at all..there's no stat showing which striker has played how much in each match?so who knows how much Ruud has played wtih his 1st few clubs or how much Ronaldo has played for his

JazzG

Established Member
ruud said:
not at all..there's no stat showing which striker has played how much in each match?so who knows how much Ruud has played wtih his 1st few clubs or how much Ronaldo has played for his

Always have an excuse handy eh ;)

Top Bottom