• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

How many posters here are actual Arsenal fans?

How large is the proportion true Arsenal fans?

• +90%

• +70%

• +50%

• I am Manberg and don't tick this way!

Results are only viewable after voting.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

I have been coming to this forum for a couple of years by now and I am honestly wondering how many who post here are actual Arsenal fans? I feel the proportion Arsenal fans is decreasing. There are more and more confessed fans of other teams or of just specific players. Am I under the wrong impression and was it always like this? What's you thoughts?

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
Been a fan since the Henry days and still proven(for myself) that i am a fan even now.
I had an insanely good weekend with truly some good news, date went superb yet this loss ruined my mood. To get dominated like this, especially by chelsea, is depressing:(

Jackie_Treehorn

Player:Martinelli
Most on here seem genuine, to be fair. I think this fan base around the world has been beaten down in recent years. It’s come out in frustrated posting. No doubt we’ve had an influx of angry, super negative posters in the last year+ but I think most on here support Arsenal.

I’ve been watching Arsenal in the USA however I can since 1992, and in many of those years it’s been tough to get games here. I’ve lost interest in every other sport, but I keep watching this club. I’ve always tried to take sports less seriously than life because I have zero control over how the team does. But I imagine someone living in the UK with all the media coverage and a lot more hardcore fans of other clubs at work to listen to talking **** might take this a lot more personally than me. That can lead to negativity in a forum. I voted that it’s 70%+ fans on here.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
The forum is split

50 % - Arsenal Fans
25% - Bellerin, Ramsey, Love Island fans and tik tok users.
20% - Anti Blonde agenda brigade
5% - Partey fans (saw post on the forum, someone having a mental break down because i said Partey had been poor for us and they went into a rant about how amazing Partey is and we don't deserve him lol).

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

I've been following Arsenal for years since I started taking the PL seriously, ever since the early Wenger days. A lot of people are just starting to get rather frustrated with the state of the club these days & taking it out on everyone else, that is for sure. There is a huge portion of PL fans in Australia & there are heaps of Gunners fans over here. Hopefully it will all come good again sooner rather then later.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

They'll deny it with all the power they can muster, but Arteta's apologists are not Arsenal supporters.

No decent person would back the little Basque dictator as he, slowly but surely, erodes what little is left of the clubs greatness.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

What a dramatic thread.
Dramatic thread for dramatic fans! 😉

Personally think Arsenal fans, on the whole, tend to be more on the anxious and neurotic side. I have my pet theories why that is. Most are probably wrong but cannot help think there some underlying drivers. I think all teams have this, but for Arsenal it is more pronounced.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

They'll deny it with all the power they can muster, but Arteta's apologists are not Arsenal supporters.

No decent person would back the little Basque dictator as he, slowly but surely, erodes what little is left of the clubs greatness.
Most of the most ardent Arteta defenders and of those who like myself want to give everything a bit of time are coming around to the position that his tenure must end sooner rather than later. So be happy, the Arsenal support on the forum is growing! 😉

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
There must still be a few Özil fans just hanging around still? Blaming his poor form in Turkey on Emery and Arteta. Miss those guys.

There will always be Özil fans on this forum, because a large proportion of Arsenal fans are naturally Özil fans. As for his form in Turkey, he's playing very well, you'll be glad to hear.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Dramatic thread for dramatic fans! 😉

Personally think Arsenal fans, on the whole, tend to be more on the anxious and neurotic side. I have my pet theories why that is. Most are probably wrong but cannot help think there some underlying drivers. I think all teams have this, but for Arsenal it is more pronounced.
It's really simple, winning games makes fans happy being sh*t makes fans sad. Liverpool had a relatively poor season last year but their fans were cool because they won the league and CL and they knew they'd be back on top.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Who's that Barry!?

Like one of those questions you used to get halfway through Pokémon :lol:

Top Bottom