• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

How many teams do you support and where is Arsenal on the list?

How many teams are you passionate about?

Votes: 25 64.1%

Votes: 10 25.6%

Votes: 3 7.7%

Votes: 1 2.6%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

TH14shahriar

A gentle soul
1. Arsenal (watch every game)
2. Yankees (try to watch every game but hard when you live in Europe with the time difference)
3. AIK Stockholm, (always check the results and I also try get to at least one home game.)

I also watch NBA, but dont have any team there. Just like to see good players.

Bucephalus

Arsenal and Richmond (the Aussie Rules club, not the Ted Lasso one) are life-long passions no matter how good or bad we are.

Boston Red Sox and San Francisco 49ers are important, but I'll lose interest for a while if they are too bad or too boring, in a way I never would for Arsenal or Richmond.

An odd interest in Hibs that came from reading Trainspotting in college.

And I'm a sucker for stories of lower division clubs either on an FA Cup adventure or making their way up the pyramid

sdotzdot

Established Member
It’s not even about support.

I find football very boring now, if it’s not an arsenal game I have 0 interest in watching unless it’s seeing United get dicked 7-0 or something, which happens at least a few times a season.

It’s weird as I have no interest in the sport really, but when it comes to arsenal and their matches I’m so invested it affects my general life and mood. More of an arsenal fan than a football fan.

NZgunner

Arsenal by a long way, but the Hawke's Bay rugby team are an honourable mention.

There's a competition down here called the Ranfurly Shield that's been around since 1904, where the holders defend it every home game they play. It's played at something called Provincial level, the traditional teams that have been playing rugby in NZ for well over a century - forget that Super Rugby trash. I went my whole life seeing HB (the Magpies - black and white hoops) challenge but never win, but seeing them win it in 2013 (they lost it the very next week to make for the shortest ever tenure) was absolutely magical, and since then they've held it a couple more times.

Oh, and even though I like rugby and I've lived in NZ since I was 2 years old (born in Essex), I absolutely hate the All Blacks.

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

I only follow football as a sport & there are two clubs dear to my heart whose losses (and even some draws) that ruin my mood for a day or two when they occur.

Arsenal, of course.

Also, my local club, Al-Qadsiyah, used to play in the Saudi Premier League but is now in our equivalent of the Championship. We've never won our PL but have won the Asian Cup Winner's Cup back in 1994 (one of my most treasured memories). Imagine, if you will, a club the size of Wigan winning a major European trophy & you'll get what I mean.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
Only 1. Arsenal.

Of course I feel for my country but they sucked big time.

Follows Mclaren in F1, slight soft spot for Celtic and Sevilla after experiencing matches there but don't really watch all their matches.

Arsenal Quotes

I cannot classify the moments of happiness and of sadness, but every defeat is a scar in your heart that you never forget.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom