• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

How much you pay ?

MUTERI

Here in Middle East we are able to watch all premier league matches with English commentary + all CL matches + all French league matches [Ligue 1] + 2 SPL matches/week+ 2 Bundesliga matches/week , about 90% of them is LIVE for 12 pounds/month :shock: The channel is called ART.

Another channel also is called AL-JAZEERA SPORT, a part of the famous Arabic news channel, shows 5 matches of La Liga + 5 matches of the Calcio + 5 matche of the portoguese league [Super Liga] + many games of Uefa cup games + Matches of the big clubs in the Italian cup, Spanish cup, FA Cup and Carling cup ( including semifinals and finals) + South American CL for less than 2 pounds/month :shock: .

So I pay about just 160 pounds/year to watch almost everything!

But watching World Cup will be relatively expensive this time, we have to pay at least 300 pounds, so many peoply have decided not to pay and to watch the matches in coffee shops :twisted: .

I've heard that watching premiership in UK is very expensive, is it ?

Neo_McKane

Here, in Serbia, we ussualy don't pay to watch channels. Every weekend, our national television broadcasts English and Italian league. While one private television broadcasts Spanish league.
I (don't know for others) pay 180dinars, around 2-2.5 euros for cable television, and 300dinars, around 3.5euros for national television, and that's all. It's pretty cheap considering the number of channels we get.

Asterix

Established Member
In Australia it's $50 a month for basic Foxtel, but that only gets you the EPL. You pay a few dollars more to get ESPN, giving you CL and La Liga.

The World Cup will be free, as our Federal Government has a list of sporting events that must be offered to free-to-air TV first before the pay TV guys can step in.

gunnertilldeath

Established Member
i'm in the US right now and prices are ****ing suicidal. almost every meaningful EPL game is on pay-per-view. however, i am a Nigerian national. we pay DSTV about 23 dollars a month for lots of channels. supersport and espn are part of the package and they show everything in the EPL, some la liga, Champions league, uefa cup, fa cup, and every important international match, including the world cup and other international tournaments. they had the toulon tournament on in the summer and also show games from the african champions league, south african league and highlights from all the major leages

Sammer

Established Member
In Germany, you have to pay about 20 Euros to get a selection on PREMIERE, which does not show Arsenal too often.

I just go to a local Irish Pub, which has most Arsenal games on a big screen...

universialemcee

i'm in the US

i pay about $40 for roadrunner

i get champions league on espn

2-4 epl games a week
some french and italian soccer
it's a shame i can't watch spanish soccer

Fin_Gooner

I'm paying 37€ (about 24£) per month for Premiership and Serie A coverage. The service is naturally Canal Digital. I think I have missed only 2 Arsenal EPL games this season.

Gooner_Girl

Here it's expensive here when arsenal's on BBC or ITV then the licence covers that, and to follow them in premiership and champions league it's like £40 a month on sky so in a year it's like over £600. I''m able to watch every match.

AFCG7

Established Member
over here is frigging ridiculous.. US $ 60 per months to watch cable tv. . includes all the leagues.. the only other option is to pay US $40 but you only get ESPN - Spanish and Italian League Only.

Thats why i decided to get a pirated cable box..cost around Euro 200 , and i get to watch free cable forever!

Original_AAA

In Norway you have to pay around £380/year to watch the EPL. On the upside you get every match either live or in replay later that day.(between 6-8 matches live). You also get the Italian league, Norwegian Tippeligan and the Swedish Allsvenskan.

World Cup is free of charge :D

As for CL I get 4 matches live per round and 2 matches in replay for free. You have too pay about £380 too have access to all games, but then you also get most FA and Carling cup games along with French league.

Wenger14

Established Member
It's just over 40 pounds a month for a complete sky package here.

Sky sports + basic channels you could get a deal for around 35 pounds a month.

In addition to that Premplus cost 80 pounds for a season.

Rough estimate would be 600 pounds a year.

Arsenal Quotes

My first ever football memory was Charlie George's double winning goal in 71. After that game; I just became an Arsenal fan.

Paul Davis

Latest posts

Top Bottom