• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

How to get tickets ... please advise

turfite

Hi all

I'm a Burnley supporter who's *very* keen to see Arsenal play & to visit The Emirates.

I'm 60 next Jan & I'm hoping to get tickets with 3 friends for the Arsenal/Burnley game 21st Jan. Am I likely to even be able to get ticket? I understand my best bet is probably to become a Red member.

I'd be happy to do this even though I'll probably never get to the Emirates again (I live in Newcastle). But would I be able to buy more than 1 ticket? My friends would be prepared to pay the £30-£50 for a ticket but I doubt they'd agree to joining as Red members just for one game (none of them supports either Burnley or Arsenal so it would be a bit too much to ask).

What chance would we have of getting tickets if we just turn up on the day? It's not Sp**s after all ...

Any advice you can offer much appreciated. & I promise we're all very civilised & frankly well past causing any trouble :)

PS - Arsenal are my 2nd favourite Premier League team & Wenger is the greatest manager working in England today.

All the best, Chris

Latest posts+

Top Bottom