• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

How YOU can help Arsenal-Mania

• Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date
  • Replies 62
  • Views 3,741

The Mini

I'm Jewish, seems pretty Kosher to me. I'm only worried that the manipulation thing will spread across and Agent Smith will come and say "Hello Mr Ashburrn" and then you have a whole rope meanouvre fight with slow motion back bending, and then we find out that we're in fact living in a sort of computer program and we can take pills (as long as they're red or blue)

The Mini

I thought that I should express my acid-driven thoughts, especially on such a contraverstial subject

pome

i always come to the forum via the main site anyway but to click the main site again is no hassle at all :)

Aussie

Established Member
just keep clicking on it several times and wait for all the windows to open up and then colse them not that hard

A

Anonymous

Google changed their ranking algorithm, and it's affected us because of the way information is transmitted through our site.

Aussie

Established Member
I think Arsenal Mania is easily the best website as it has well written articles and a very good forum.

A

Anonymous

There are Google ads at the bottom of the page, and a Kitbag affiliate link at the top.

If you want to purchase something Arsenal-related, try to get it from Kitbag, and we get commission from any sales.

va_va_voom

So what is happening to the money generated from all the increased popularity, advertising and donations??? Is it going towards the website development or into the mods pockets??? should the excess be donated to the club, as it is their image you are trading off the back of??

Top Bottom