• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

How YOU can help Arsenal-Mania

• Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date
  • Replies 62
  • Views 3,743

beanz

gunnertilldeath said:
I just clicked it 61 times. i'll keep at it.
I had that problem with my old mouse too, got me one of those optical mice (they see in the dark too), no more RSI, brilliant! :mrgreen:

Aussie

Established Member
va_va_voom said:
So what is happening to the money generated from all the increased popularity, advertising and donations??? Is it going towards the website development or into the mods pockets??? should the excess be donated to the club, as it is their image you are trading off the back of??

It costs Ash money to run the site and with is popularity rise it just costs more.

Corny

I think the frequency of site updates and links to the site are what are the most important. Like eL Blogger said.

Re-loading justs wastes bandwidth -> Banner ads :x

Top Bottom