• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal Hire Richard Garlick To Replace Huss Fahmy

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
That's the problem. No-ne takes responsibility. "It ain't me guv!"

At the end of the month when thousands upon tens of thousands flow into assorted accounts no-one says "It ain't mine guv!"

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Another **** nobody would have known the name of when football was football. Another **** to get panties in a twist about. Another ****s departure that wont make any difference at all, should he fall under an 18 wheeler.

Jae

Another **** nobody would have known the name of when football was football. Another **** to get panties in a twist about. Another ****s departure that wont make any difference at all, should he fall under an 18 wheeler.

:lol: Never change mate.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan

I'd love to have a time machine and get back to those times. Football itself is so inflated. It's insanely gone beyond the pitch. And you know what...despite it's become ever more present and dominating, I feel like the love for the game itself has vanished. It's all about money and transfers and managers and staff and ****. So few people seem to just enjoy the joy of watching their team play, whether they loose or win.

ptrcopp

It's all about money and transfers and managers and staff and ****. So few people seem to just enjoy the joy of watching their team play, whether they loose or win.

I’d agree with this and I’d say that I enjoy it less because of it too. I want to see the team I am watching fighting to win. And the ubiquity of football is mostly because of the nonesense.

Top Bottom