• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Hypothetical Of The Week: What player from another sport would you sign?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

The obvious answer is Lebron as he would be great at any sport that needs athleticism. Other then that, tennis players like NaGoat, Pusherovic would also do great(please don't bring up that weak era trash). Steve Nash is also a good shout as he was supposedly pretty good at football

Nash was what about 6’2? Stick him upfront. :lol:

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
giphy.gif

You guys are absolutely kidding yourselves if you don't think Lebron James is the greatest athlete in the world. Complete dominant force. Fight me.
He is a great athlete.

Then?

Last edited:

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
MJksDSf.gif

Lebron is huge, he’s fast, he’s got insane hand eye coordination, he’s tall, he’d jump higher than everyone, he’s super agile, he’s a very smart attacker.

i know he’s over hyped maybe, but I think you guys underestimate how good he’d be in soccer.

The only thing "hand eye coordination" should help with, is to put them behind your back.

Keplaz

I'd have had Jonah Lomu in defence or as a CDM. Remarkable speed and an absolute unit. Surprised there's not more rugby players on this list. Or even NFL players. Someone like Barry Sanders on the wing would have been sweet.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I think Russell Westbrook is someone who is just the perfect athlete. Explosive first step but fast over long distances with great core strength.

Obviously doesn’t have a footballers physique but if you stick him in a top football academy from like 5 then have a footballer’s conditioning plan he’d be scary.

Could conceivably play him anywhere, from a Ronaldo type on the wing to a Ramos-esque defender or even a striker.

I think he’s the type who’d be too good to fail. At the very worst you’re looking at a Dan James/Adama Traore kick and rush merchant.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
I don't think people who arent used to using your feet in sports at a younger age could never become a good footballer, maybe goalkeeper and cb.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Federer for sure. He's exactly what we need in attacking mid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom