• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Hypothetical Situation : Man Utd. or Chelsea

Championship 03/04

• Man Utd

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

nnn

Supposing we don't win the Championship this season, which in my opinion we should do. Who would you prefer win ?

Personally , i would actually prefer Utd., at least they are 500 miles away, and I know far too many Chelsea fans. Chelsea winning it would prove money can do anything, and you can literally buy the Premiership even is you're a mid-table team at best.

Webdesignlab

Established Member
Not the bloody mancs again. Good grief.

At least I like Ranieri, that's about all I can say in their favour, but that's a lot more than I can say about Manure.

jc8gooner

Thats a very tough question. I would go for Chleski cos I hate united and I know more united fans than Chelsea (notice I come from Watford!). Then again, thge Chelsea fans that I know are racist idiots and it would be a travesty if the league went to a club who just bought a team in one summer. In the end, though, it would have to be Manure. I can't believe I am saying this. There is only one team in London, and that is us.

Vilas

I live in chelsea territory south of the river. If those twerps win, I'll have to avoid all of my local pubs for weeks.
I'm supporting wolves if it can't be us. ;D

JazzG

Established Member
I'd rather see man utd win it out of those 2 tbh. Even though I hate them, it should show the scummers at chelski money doesn't buy success :)

Andrew

As much as I hate Chelsea's spending and overnight team, I would prefer them over Manure anyday.

daryl

I'd say I'd prefer Chelsea to take it over the Mancs. Just hate them Manc. If they were to win, they'll start getting irritating again.

After all, if Chelsea win, they'll but it down to the money, and we won't look so bad then.

Crazysah

I prefer Man Utd. cause money dosen't prove anything. It's the skill level that your players are playing at. It's the way they play, train etc

fredthered

GOOD QUESTION

I have to say I'd prefer man u to win because i just hate chelsea, their fans, their players, their manager, their chairman, their owner. ETC

Feis-al

Never, Chelsea would keep queit and stop being arrogant since Ranieri is an exceptional man. Imagine Fergie after winning it, Goosshh why did you even think of this topic :evil:

IW8

For me it's a choice between the two Managers and without question if we're to finish second AGAIN then Ranieri gets my vote. But like several other posters I'm not happy with the Premiership being bought.

So come on Leicester :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

barnone

Beany said:
Perfect Scenario would be a Manure v Chelski title decider at Old ****ford, with an airliner packed with Spuds players on their way to Majorca dropping out of the sky onto their heads.

In light of events not too long ago- I find this joke in very poor taste.

Latest posts

Top Bottom