• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

I am from Shanghai-China PR

eeeeting said:
Here in Shanghai, there are not many Arsenal fans and news and live match broadcasts.Sometimes we have to stay up late into midnight to watch the match and sometimes go to bars, which is not always permitted for a girl. Anyhow,I missed only 2 or 3 matches last season.Hope to exchange info with people in places where you r so luck to have the access to all Arsena-related things.
haha.i'm came form guangzhou...

i think here will make you smile:http://www.11players.net/list.asp?boardid=51

Jinn

Established Member
Welcome to the forum eeeting. It's a nice place here.

Rupert said:
8 hours before? So 1500 kick off is a 0700 match for you!

Welcome anyway, as if you get to see more matches than us in England :evil:

No, 15.00 is like 11pm.

I live in the same time zone - 3pm occurs 8 hours earlier for me. Thus when you guys are at 3pm, its already 11pm for me.

satan_beckham

Gunners007 said:
eeeeting said:
Here in Shanghai, there are not many Arsenal fans and news and live match broadcasts.Sometimes we have to stay up late into midnight to watch the match and sometimes go to bars, which is not always permitted for a girl. Anyhow,I missed only 2 or 3 matches last season.Hope to exchange info with people in places where you r so luck to have the access to all Arsena-related things.
haha.i'm came form guangzhou...

i think here will make you smile:http://www.11players.net/list.asp?boardid=51

hey thats site has a good forum...pity i do not have han's vision,or else i can post in that forum.The bergkamp goal compliation there is really a must watch...

eeeeting

Natnat said:
Hello, its great to make new friends
Welcome to Arsenal-mania.
May I ask how did you become,an Arsenal supporter?
There is still distance between UK and CN,but may be very different as u think. Today in Shanghai we have access to premiership match live broadcasts often,especially after 2 Chinese guys joined last year.

Natnat

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I know football is international
What I meant was is was it a match that you saw that made you decide Arsenal your team, or did it take more then one match, or was it a friend that got you interested in Arsenal

eeeeting

Natnat said:
I know football is international
What I meant was is was it a match that you saw that made you decide Arsenal your team, or did it take more then one match, or was it a friend that got you interested in Arsenal

Frankly speaking,
i became a Seaman fan several years ago, persuaded by his performances at England
then,watch Arsenal...but, many of my Chinese friends have some dislike of French people, I apologize if i hurt any French Arsenal fan here, i believe that is because we r both very proud nations, in terms of and because of traditional culture...
but,found myself so heartbroken when Pires got injured and so enchanted when they won the championship at 01-02 season
finally decided after the 2-2 draw with West Ham last season...

Jinn

Established Member
Hah, that was a great goal by Henry.

At that point - he was a Gooner. Didn't give in to being 2-0 down, he got angry and made sure we didn't lose.

Arsenal Quotes

Team picking is a complicated and scientific matter requiring expert knowledge

Herbert Chapman
Top Bottom