• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

I went to buy an Arsenal shirt and.....

• Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date
  • Replies 34
  • Views 1,057
A

Anonymous

I went to the Arsenal shop and the Paddy miniture thingies price hase been slashed from 3 quid to a quid fifty, not only that but the guys who print the names at the back of your shirt warned me that you print Vieira's name at your peril

marhes26

They would not know anything.They say that they take no responsibility if you get a players name and he is sold.Nothing to worry about.

godfather

Jose_Reyes_2004 said:
i doubt a salesman wud know more about paddy's situation than any one of us.

not, i dont think so.
Paddy's situation only know by himself and AW, and no one else

himanshu

not arsenal shops....
no arsenal shops in india

the few times when the official jerseys come to the nike store all tha arsenal fans in the city rush as quickly as they possibly can to the store...luckily i live right next door so i go and check when theyre getting it..
last time i got it in the first batch ;D

himanshu

godfather said:
Jose_Reyes_2004 said:

not, i dont think so.

what about his wife!? ;D ;D ;D ;D

stupid joke sorry...

lee1001

Established Member
himanshu said:
not arsenal shops....
no arsenal shops in india

the few times when the official jerseys come to the nike store all tha arsenal fans in the city rush as quickly as they possibly can to the store...luckily i live right next door so i go and check when theyre getting it..
last time i got it in the first batch ;D

Well if Nike can supply enough shirts, hence causing a rush for shirts, isn't there a business opportunity there himanshu??

MightyArsenal

Yaskl is a fake, I doubt hes even an arsenal fan. He didnt go down highbury to buy a shirt because everything he said was on sky sports LMAO.

Sky sports did a report on our new shirts and it seems only 1 or 2 people got vieira done on their new shirts, the most popular name was Jose Antonio REYES!!!!!

It was funny cause in the report the shirt vendor said you should get vieira's name done at your peril, then someone behind him shouted NO NO NO, and the sky sports report cut off before he could say anthing else.

Ps, flamini signing is official, its just appeared on arsenal.com, long term contract.

A

Anonymous

MightyArsenal said:
Yaskl is a fake, I doubt hes even an arsenal fan. He didnt go down highbury to buy a shirt because everything he said was on sky sports LMAO.

Sky sports did a report on our new shirts and it seems only 1 or 2 people got vieira done on their new shirts, the most popular name was Jose Antonio REYES!!!!!

It was funny cause in the report the shirt vendor said you should get vieira's name done at your peril, then someone behind him shouted NO NO NO, and the sky sports report cut off before he could say anthing else.

Ps, flamini signing is official, its just appeared on arsenal.com, long term contract.

i live in finsbury park, first of all how do you know i wasnt there when he said it, secondly he was quoting what the printing people said would it be so strange if theyt told me the same thing , you cynical so and so.

Doctor Know

Yeh all that **** was on skysports, lol. It was jokes when the guy behind him started shouting NO, NO, NO and the guy turned round, lol.

KingReyes

Established Member
burnsjed said:
himanshu said:
godfather said:
Jose_Reyes_2004 said:

not, i dont think so.

what about his wife!? ;D ;D ;D ;D

stupid joke sorry...

he is not married....yet

Are you sure? Because I think he is. His wife is from Trinidad I think.

Spike

Established Member
I saw the thing on Sky Sports, I heard 'Reyes' was the most common name printed on the shirts.

Split

They may not be as clueless in the shops as you would think (or hope) I was working for a company who made and sold Arsenal, Liverpool and Manure merchandise last year and the people at Manu told us not to make any more beckham stuff and flog our stock asap quite a while before he was officially sold. Different club I know, but they were right then.

Also did you notice on the Sky Sports thing when the guy in the shop was telling the reporter how they'd be telling people to put Vieira on your shirt at your peril, a go in the bakground was shouing "NO, NO, NO, NO" to him as if he didn't want the media to know.

I've been confident Vieira is staying up till now but now I'm starting to worry...

Top Bottom