• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

'i will show him i am not his woman'

dav1de

<b>For many years the academy was an outstanding example of its type, the boys being schooled academically and being taught that "greatness comes with humility", a motto which Touré clearly absorbed.</b>

i think some young english players could learn from this thinking

A

Anonymous

Thanks for posting that, a great read.

"I like it," he said, his eyes sparkling. "I am looking always for the ball, not the man. If you are not looking to kill me, I will not look to kill you. I do not want to tackle like a crazy man. But if some player acts like he is fighting, or bossing, you have to do something. If someone wants to give me a kick I will show him I am not his woman."

LMAO :D
Kolo is the man.

lewdikris

Established Member
Kolo has probably got more press attention than anyone else in the press this year except for Henry - the boy's doing good, and the journos are well aware of it. Another nice article about him....

lewdikris

Established Member
If he doesn't win Young Player of the Year, it's a farce. Can anyone name me another alternative? None of those up for it last year (Rooney, O'Shea and Jenas) have been that good this year, whilst Kolo has been sensational....

JazzG

Established Member
lewdikris said:
If he doesn't win Young Player of the Year, it's a farce. Can anyone name me another alternative? None of those up for it last year (Rooney, O'Shea and Jenas) have been that good this year, whilst Kolo has been sensational....

Its out of Scot Parker and Kolo Toure, no other player has been as good. I'd give it to Kolo as overall this season in his position he has been better than Parker imo.

Soler

Established Member
'Another Touré goal is, though, unlikely as, after playing as an all-action midfielder, then a rampaging full-back, Touré has settled at centre-half.'

Ahh our Kolo, a true legend in the making.

Taozhe

What I like about Kolo is his humility and versatility. He gives his all. keeps his head down. is adventurous and some more can play anywhere on the pitch. Havent seen him as goalkeeper yet. When he plays as a striker I was laughing out loud, he actually looked ok! :)

Laxness

Toure would make a better striker than Jeffers.

He almost scored, didn't he? (In the Villa game, I mean.)

Soler

Established Member
Yeah, he probably would've if he was used to doing it every week. It was like when you're playing youth level, any chance to score you just blast it.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom