• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ibrahima Bamba

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
This kids mainly played as a CB with only a few appearances at DM. It doesn't sound likely unless he's a super talent. He definitely likes to slam the tackles in

Wouldn't be an Arsenal transfer window without us signing a player in a position we don't really need.

TH14shahriar

A gentle soul
Proven? Or started his PL career really promising? He was bought exactly 2 years ago. First 6 months he made no appearance, then was loaned out for 6 months. Was brought back last Jan as understudy to bissouma and started to get real games end of last season. Like I said in total 24 pl appearance. You can’t be proven in a league after 24 matches. Trossard was PL proven. Caicedo is PL young talent who is showing a lot of promise

He's doing a good job at a difficult position in the hardest league in the world. I don't want Caicedo, but I can understand the price, specially in this market.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
This kids mainly played as a CB with only a few appearances at DM. It doesn't sound likely unless he's a super talent. He definitely likes to slam the tackles in

I read he has played DM for most of his career but the new coach played a back 3 this season and he has played in the middle of the 3 bring the ball out.

Sulosky

I’d buy him for all those amazing chants alone.

Yo no soy marinero, soy capitán
Soy capitán, soy capitán
Bamba, bamba
Bamba, bamba
Bamba, bamba, bam

ArsenesCoatMaker

Established Member
I read he has played DM for most of his career but the new coach played a back 3 this season and he has played in the middle of the 3 bring the ball out.

Thanks for the info and an interesting profile tbh. Still no idea on the credibility of this link though

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
You either buy Bamba now for 20m or live long enough to see Brighton buy him and ask for 80m in a years time.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
I’d buy him for all those amazing chants alone.

Yo no soy marinero, soy capitán
Soy capitán, soy capitán
Bamba, bamba
Bamba, bamba
Bamba, bamba, bam

Para bailar la bamba se necesita un poquito de gracia!

Latest posts

Top Bottom