• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ibrahima Bamba

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
He is the absolute pits of journalism, never seem him break a news transfer. Guys just in the background looking minging.
erling-haaland-ben-godfrey.gif

Arsenal Quotes

When we won the title on May 3-rd by beating Everton 4-0 as Tony Adams scored that iconic goal, we showed everyone and especially Manchester United that we could beat them. Thirteen days later, when we beat Newcastle 2-0 in the FA Cup final in the legendary Wembley Stadium, it was wonderful... I felt immensely proud for the team, for the club: this was the fantastic response I was able to give to those who had put their confidence in me, as well as those who had put me through all those difficult weeks when I first arrived.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, June 3

Real Sociedad midfielder Mikel Merino is ‘seduced’ by the possibility of joining Arsenal in a €25m deal after a phone call with manager Mikel Arteta [Mundo Deportivo]

Arsenal are still in the race to sign Stuttgart striker Serhou Guirassy [Sky Deutschland]

Viktor Gyokeres is a concrete option for Arsenal if they decide to sign a striker [Fabrizio Romano]

Jakub Kiwior is a target for Juventus [Gazzetta dello Sport]

Latest posts

Top Bottom