Ibrahima Konate

Discussion in 'Transfer Rumours' started by BobP, Feb 3, 2019.

1. BobP

BobP Memri Fan

2. DanDare

DanDare Emoji Merchant

3. HBL

HBL Well-Known Member

Certainly rumour I can get behind. I'd take any of the Leipzig French cb trio

4. OnlyOne

OnlyOne Short man Syndrome

Type of player we'll sign if we miss out on CL. I am worried about the CB and who we go for tbh.

5. yousif_arsenal

yousif_arsenal King of Twitter Rumours Moderator

Anyone who better than mustafi and aging kosh would be good start. There will be many

6. OnlyOne

If we get CL I don't just want better than Mustafi, I want an absolute quality CB.

celestis, krengon and Rex Banter like this.
  7. yousif_arsenal

yousif_arsenal King of Twitter Rumours Moderator

If we want van dijk level we got no chance of spending 70M while wanting new RB 2 CB a backup GK and 2 WF.

8. Rex Banter

Rex Banter Knows a guy who knows an ITK at Bristol Trusted

We’re not covering all bases in one window with our budget. If we’re going to step up it’ll take time.

I’d be happy with a Koulibaly and a Malcom or Nicolas Pepe in the summer and that’s it.

Red London and krengon like this.
  9. LG10

LG10 Well-Known Member

Yes please, he has everything. Absolute tank, pace, comfortable dribbling with the ball, strong in the tackle, competent on the ball. Still raw but we have to take these kinds of gambles. Koulibaly is the only cb sure shot out there at the moment along with possibly skrinar.

10. HBL

HBL Well-Known Member

There is levels between Pepe and Malcom mate, Pepe is literally tearing teams apart.

al-Ustaadh likes this.
  11. Rex Banter

Yeah Pepe looks absolutely nuts but I’d think Malcom would be a Coutinho-esque cheap addition. There’s a player in there.

12. OnlyOne

Is Koulibaly realistic though? I'm actually puzzled at what CB will really help solidify our backline. Think we're going to need a starting LB and CB.

13. krengon

krengon One Arsene Wenger Trusted

I like what I'm reading about him..

14. OnlyOne

Care to share?

15. dashsnow17

dashsnow17 Established Member

He's tall, strong and quick, also a bit of a baller by the sounds of it, certainly the profile of CB we should be going for.

16. tap-in

tap-in Nothing Wrong With Me

Koulibaly isn't realistic for us, even with CL. He's such a great CB he can pick his new home in the summer, and I don't think he would choose us.

17. <<reed>>

<<reed>> Meme Merchant

Transfer window is closed, guys.

18. Rex Banter

We’ve looked good with Holding, Sokratis and to an extent Koscielny. Koulibaly could be a van Dijk level signing for us.

OnlyOne likes this.
  19. dashsnow17

dashsnow17 Established Member

Koulibaly is categorically never coming to Arsenal, unless it's at a time when he's past his peak. If he moves he will move to a club actually competing for big honours, because for a player of his quality he needs some trophies. Moving to Arsenal would be a sideways step. Forget about Koulibaly, and get the next Koulibaly instead.

Sapient Hawk, DanDare and #254 like this.
  20. Rex Banter

I mean we’re still a huge club, brought in big stars like Aubameyang even without CL. Lot of big name CB’s gonna be on the market this summer as well.