• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ibrahimovic: I am amongst the top players in the world!

torgrim

That man is absolutely rubbish, he bags more headlines for his behaviour and stupidity than for his game. In fact, I can't remember ever reading anything about his game.

A

Anonymous

nah..he is a great player....one to watch out in the future..and he does have everything to make it.

Arjan

On the other hand, he has scored more goals in the CL this year than all of Arsenal, he will be very good, he has that "kanu" trickery and an eye for the goal.

Now that he is being trained by a certaion Marco van Basten, you see him improving more and more. I don't think that most of have seen the Ajax versus Celta de Vigo match, in which he worked hard, scored the only and he didn't give up, even tough he had an injury after 70 minutes.

I have to admit that at first i didn.t like him as well, espacially his elbowing technique, but i'm changing my mind rapidly

flotz

he must be the most overated player in the world
i prefer wiltord he at least run to try and get the ball

A

Anonymous

He is a VERY good player, but a very arrogant player.

Im sure he had a trial at Arsenal before he signed for Ajax.

JazzG

Established Member
No he didn't. Wenger asked to come over for a trial, he told Wenger no and that a player of his class doesn't need to take a trial :roll:

Arjan

He is not arrogant and selfish anymore, in a dutch newspaper this morning was an interview with zlatan and Nicolau Mitea(?) that is a 18 year old romanian left winger, who is being helped very much by Zlatan to settle in in a daily life etc.

He is maturing, don't judge him on a rumour about a trail!

if you were 18 years old, and clubs like Ajax and Arsenal are willing to pay 10 mil euro's for you, wouldn't you get at least a little arrogant?????

Taozhe

satan_beckham said:
if i am not wrong,wenger is interested in buying him a few seasons back

wenger didnt sign him in the end cos he was too arrogant ... he claimed he dun do trials and wenger decided not to :)

patrick42uk

Established Member
flotz said:
he must be the most overated player in the world
i prefer wiltord he at least run to try and get the ball

you are totlly misunderstanding him. he is arrogant i.e.he is confident in himself. doesnt mean he doesnt work hard on the pitch, quite the contrary. believe me, he is way better than wiltord, and i am one of those who likes wiltord

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
Zlatan's a very good player but he's got a helluva way to go before he can begin to call himself amongst the best in the world!

Top Bottom