• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ibrahimovic sold

Soler

Established Member
Saw this on Ajax-USA:

Hours before the closing of the transfer window Ajax has decided to sell Zlatan Ibrahimovic to Juventus. The Swedish striker agreed to the terms of a four year contract at Italian powerhouse Juventus last night - and is likely play against Ajax at the ArenA in two weeks' time. According to newspaper De Telegraaf, AT5 and NOS Teletekst Ajax will present Roda's Ivorian striker, Arouna Koné, as Ibrahimovic's successor today.

Arjan

Juve pay around 17 million euro for him.
And Kone looks like overmars in size and figure, but with kanu's techique. And he is very effective, unlike kanu!

patrick42uk

Established Member
i heard man utd scouted him. hopefully now that ajax have him, they cant get their grubby hands on him. at least for a couple of years.

i'v always felt ibrahimovic is a major move away from being recognised as one of the worlds best footballers.

Sammer

Established Member
patrick42uk said:
i heard man utd scouted him. hopefully now that ajax have him, they cant get their grubby hands on him. at least for a couple of years.

i'v always felt ibrahimovic is a major move away from being recognised as one of the worlds best footballers.

There was no way Ajax could resist the financial temptations that were being thrown at them.

Too bad though, I would love to see Ajax being a top-force in Europe again. They are so brilliant in scouting and developing young players but are not capable of keeping them long-term.

KingReyes

Established Member
patrick42uk said:

Now he has the chance to prove it, at a bigger club in a stronger league. The potential is there to be one of the world's best and he has age on his side aswell.

Jose_Reyes_2005

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Wow !!!

This is some shock, Zlatan is one of my favourite non-arsenal players and it was only a matter of time before he moved to a bigger club. He is just a joy to watch and hopefully he'll be a big hit in the serie a.

Jinn

Established Member
Must have been his sheenanigans for Sweden against Holland. The Ajax fans didn't take to kindly to that.

brianfrance

Established Member
Sammer said:
patrick42uk said:

There was no way Ajax could resist the financial temptations that were being thrown at them.

Too bad though, I would love to see Ajax being a top-force in Europe again. They are so brilliant in scouting and developing young players but are not capable of keeping them long-term.

This is also my opinion. Too bad for ajax they can't keep their talents

Anyway, it's a good move for Juve, and maybe, I say maybe, a bad one for Trezeguet.

Sigun

mybe trez will come here now...:lol:

im sure wenger could transform him into an Henry type player.

Sammer

Established Member
Sigun said:
mybe trez will come here now...:lol:

im sure wenger could transform him into an Henry type player.

I am not sure about that. Henry is unique. And despite Zlatan being a brilliant striker, I am not sure if he is willing to submit to the Wenger-rules.

Gurgen

Established Member
Jinn said:
Must have been his sheenanigans for Sweden against Holland. The Ajax fans didn't take to kindly to that.

He was just being his usual asshole self again. 5 Elbows in 4 years, that's Zlatan for ya.

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
im not a huge fan of his.. good enough players, but sneaky and dirty when he can get away with it.. also has a tad bit of an attitude problem... thinks his sh*t dont stink....

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Jinn said:
thinks his sh*t dont stink....

but lean a little bit closer, see, roses really smell like poo poo poo....
looooooool

USArsenal said:
im not a huge fan of his.. good enough players, but sneaky and dirty when he can get away with it.. also has a tad bit of an attitude problem... thinks his sh*t dont stink....
TBH though players whith great minds do anything they can to gain an advantage. You see Bergkamp as an example. He knows when to do his dirty tricks, when te ref is not looking, and as a result gets away with it very often. He stopped that recently with all the videa evidence that can be show, but he used to do that before.

Top Bottom