• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

ICC 2017-Shanghai : Bayern Munich vs Arsenal|19/7/17|1220 BST

Status
Not open for further replies.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Will be intriguing to see how the younger players fare against a much higher standard of opposition - particularly Nelson and Maitland-Niles as they'll be closer to the first team than the others. I'm also very interested to see more of Joe Willock in central midfield. He has really impressed me so far this pre-season, arguably more than Nelson has, so to see him up against the likes of Thiago and Tolisso will be of great intrigue to me (if that happens).

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Would LOVE to see Willock in central midfield. No matter what partnership Bayern choose it'll be a good one. If he can perform against that opposition, pre-season or not, it proves he has something.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Would LOVE to see Willock in central midfield. No matter what partnership Bayern choose it'll be a good one. If he can perform against that opposition, pre-season or not, it proves he has something.
Got 10+ assists for the U18s last season playing #10/wing and could easily have played U23 football were it not for Nelson being awesome and Ampadu fielding strong teams consistently, moving him to #8 could be a masterstroke. We need someone who has presence and is good in tight spaces. I had thought for a while that AMN was a great candidate (still do) but Willock - if he demonstrates that same dribbling, energy, passing and defensive anticipation - could be the perfect candidate, even better if he scores goals from that position a la Ramsey.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
So this game is on tonight/this morning right?

Or is it lunchtime tomorrow?

Last edited:

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Is Renato Sanchez still out there? Wouldn't mind seeing him put on a show infront of Wenger.

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
Got 10+ assists for the U18s last season playing #10/wing and could easily have played U23 football were it not for Nelson being awesome and Ampadu fielding strong teams consistently, moving him to #8 could be a masterstroke. We need someone who has presence and is good in tight spaces. I had thought for a while that AMN was a great candidate (still do) but Willock - if he demonstrates that same dribbling, energy, passing and defensive anticipation - could be the perfect candidate, even better if he scores goals from that position a la Ramsey.
I must admit Joe is one who got under my radar till this preseason, probably cause of Nelson and even more so; his brother who is gone now. I was stunned how good he looked till now and cant wait to see more. Impressed me more then Nelson, who's been great

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
I must admit Joe is one who got under my radar till this preseason, probably cause of Nelson and even more so; his brother who is gone now. I was stunned how good he looked till now and cant wait to see more. Impressed me more then Nelson, who's been great
Joe has always been good. He was talked about a lot after the Victory Shield a couple of years ago, he was 16 and scored a really good goal:

I know a few that bigged him up a lot, even said he was better than Chris - and he impressed me for the U18s this year. Set-up a lot of goals, some really good assists too. Think he can get to a really high level.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Matchday!

tenor.gif

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Win or lose or draw it doesn't matter. It's a friendly about fitness and sharpness. Not reading anything into it other than that.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
I think kick off our time is 1.05pm? Or am I wrong?

Can't believe its not on Arsenal player what a shame. It'll be streamed on YouTube no doubt but **** quality :(

I think that we'll see a strong side this time round -

Martinez

Ox - Kosc - Merte - Monreal - Kolasinac

Elneny - Ramsey

Özil - Giroud - Lacazette

Is my bet.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Kick off is 12:20 UK time. Let's hope Laca start upfront and we give some youngsters a lot of minutes players like Nelson and Willock will be important for them and great experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom