• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

ICC 2017-Shanghai : Bayern Munich vs Arsenal|19/7/17|1220 BST

Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Honestly tho, if that's Welbeck upfront and Laca at LW I'll write a strongly worded letter to Arsène.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩

Usually the player at the end of their lists is the main striker for the game, so its either 3421 with Laca up top or 3412 with Laca and Welbz up top. More than likely its the former.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Wenger is clearly giving Bielik a chance to step up this season. There have been some rumours about Gaby going out, maybe if Wenger is confident with Holding & Bielik he would consider Gaby going.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Our Twitter account isn't always accurate with the positions. Still expecting it to be Welbeck leading.

At least we get to see Seo at LWB.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

This is where having a bloated squad hurts us. Did Reiss Nelson do anything but impress in his first team debut?

The only reason he isn't playing is to allow some of our overpaid losers game time.

Ceballinhos

Cheating on Santi
This is where having a bloated squad hurts us. Did Reiss Nelson do anything but impress in his first team debut?

The only reason he isn't playing is to allow some of our overpaid losers game time.

I agree.

DFF1dKrW0AEbiBC.jpg

very strong line up from Bayern.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan

Guessing he'll get a chance in the 2nd half

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom