• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

ICC 2017-Shanghai : Bayern Munich vs Arsenal|19/7/17|1220 BST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
I agree.

DFF1dKrW0AEbiBC.jpg

very strong line up from Bayern.
Both managers decide to start with a strong team and then bring on the kids late in the game.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Sort of decent lineup - glad to see Lacazette starting without Giroud, hopefully upfront. Xhaka-Coquelin together is not what I would have liked to see though. AMN gets an opportunity at RWB which should be interesting. Disappointed not to see Nelson or Willock as both were hugely impressive so far. Hopefully they get a solid 45, not that bullsh*t 20 mins.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Wait! Is it Merts or ElNenny? the two tweets posting conflicting lineups.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
The two tweets were from different games look at the hashtags, was just indicating that the player on the team sheet last is usually the striker.

Aevi

Hale End FC
AMN at RWB... called it :p

Sadly I won't be able to watch this match but I'm crossing my fingers and hoping he kills it. This position should suit him pretty well, even if CM might be preferable atm.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Doubt it means Giroud is leaving. Koscielny is also not in the squad apparently.

The subs will be interesting then if no Giroud. Maybe get to see Nketiah/Malen in forward positions.

Aevi

Hale End FC
Bielik at CB is exciting too, I'm glad we didn't give his spot to Elneny just to give the latter playing time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom