• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

ICC 2017-Shanghai : Bayern Munich vs Arsenal|19/7/17|1220 BST

Status
Not open for further replies.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Renato Sanches reminds me of Royston Drenthe. Anybody remember him? Had a break out half season with Feyenoord followed by an great u18/u21 WC. Went to Real Madrid and it al went down hill fromt there.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Renato Sanches reminds me of Royston Drenthe. Anybody remember him? Had a break out half season with Feyenoord followed by an great u18/u21 WC. Went to Real Madrid and it al went down hill fromt there.
Is it because you think they look similar?

razörist

Is it because you think they look similar?
No, do they? Its just that the stories look similar to me. These are/were players with a lot of potential, but sadly their management doesn't always help them make the right choices. At such a young age its better to make baby steps, instead of jumping to a top 4 club in the world.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
No, do they? Its just that the stories look similar to me. These are/were players with a lot of potential, but sadly their management doesn't always help them make the right choices. At such a young age its better to make baby steps, instead of jumping to a top 4 club in the world.
I was just jokingly calling you racist tbf.

You're right though, looks like their careers could take a similar path after joining a big club too soon. Shame about Drenthe though, I had high hopes for him and Ryan Babel after watching them at the u21 Euros in 2007.

razörist

I was just jokingly calling you racist tbf.

You're right though, looks like their careers could take a similar path after joining a big club too soon. Shame about Drenthe though, I had high hopes for him and Ryan Babel after watching them at the u21 Euros in 2007.
I know but I don't bite.

U21 euros was it? I was too young to remember, too lazy to look it up. Its funny to look a couple of those names up. Aside of Drenthe a lot of them ended up back in the eredivisie, Belgium, Turkey. Weird generation.

Reactions: A_G

razörist

Hope Iwobi can push on this season. He was always going to have to take a step back after his meteoric rise in 2016. Its the second season after a breakthrough that you have to prove it. I have high hopes for him.

Erlis

Only Came To See Granit Xhaka

Completely forgot that Sanchez wasn't playing today and still a win? Who would have thought?...When the myths begin to crumble..

I have nothing against him only his behavior.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom