• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

ICC 2017-Shanghai : Bayern Munich vs Arsenal|19/7/17|1220 BST

Status
Not open for further replies.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
I don't unterstand the International Champions Cup. Dortmund and Arsenal had only one game, Bayern has 4.
We have a friendly against Chelsea but it's not part of the ICC, besides Chelsea is part of the tournament too.

Troll-Tournament.

Song Billong

In china it is common sense to stay away from western food . It's safer to try some streetfood than to try a club sandwich in the hotel which they probably couldn't resist.

Could be the emirates airlines menu , not sure which airline food or hotel food is the worst.

Have to be careful about the water too, they could have swallowed some in the shower

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
Not lot has been told about Bielik. Think there is a real cb in there, and even tho he is only 19, his built helps him breakthrough earlier. Think he might be the next ine. No one expected Holding to step up so much, but playing with 3 especially, got the best out of him, and I dont see why Bielik couldnt do the same.
He is athletic, big and strong, has nice pass on him and lovea playing with the ball. Still remember him playing DM in Poland on some clips, and how dominant he was on the ball. He said few months ago Wenger told him he has never seen a defender with such technique. Quietly he might, and hopefully so, surprise this year. More then happy with him and Holding as our 2 defending youngsters

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Best prospect we've had since I can't remember who tbh. 17? Ridiculous. He moved around as confidently as Cesc used to. Awesome feet as well.

Yeah agree , Cesc and Jack were super CM talents but never seen a forward/winger like Nelson come through , although Willock is pretty damn good himself .

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

diving c**t that little bernat, justice well served.

god i wish we had someone like de jong stamp around these wimsies.
What kind of prick do you have to be to do that in a pre-season friendly? Seriously. I mean if you had any kind of decency you would stand up and say no no nothing going on. But the fecker milked it like it was the CL final.

Ewarwoowar

A lot being made about the AMN tackle on Ribery, imho, He got the ball, and had every right to kick through the ball and make absolute sure that ball got the **** out of there, no messing. The fact that Ribery got floored was only incidental and maybe, just maybe, spiced with a little malice, but He got the ball end of and Ribery still lives.

He(Nles) has been a little up and down in His game recently, as if unsure, I think Wenger needs to nail him a spot(position) to build confidence and experience before He starts shifting him all over the place.

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
Yeah I agree , but it looks like it's just you and me :lol:. Could be a dark horse this season .
I dont mind being the only one, or if there's only 2 of us :)
In the old formation he was either playing as a CF where you expect him to score a lot, or out wide where he lacked skills to do the real damage. He was a hard working player on both posiions, but lacked that crucial thing needed. Still, I think he did better then given credit for. But, in this new formation, playing as one of those 2 behind a striker, he gets a chance to express himself more. We would still have a goalscorer in front of him so the pressure wont be on him to score regulary. At the same time he will spent more time in the middle, where his holding of the ball will bring us lots of goods, not to mention his defense which is gonna be crucial.
At the end of the day, formation will help him, but sven sithout that I have high hopes for him.

hyruga2

Leave Theo alone!!!
How come Arsenal is in Champions cup? I tot they are out of top 4?

Or next year cannot take part in ICC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom