• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Idriss Carlos Kameni

dynasty

who is isaakason???is he good what team does he play for???is he really that good???
Im only really interested in proto(because i havnt seen him but highly rated), abbiati and cudicini

A

Anonymous

Mostarac said:
Pletikosa: Maybe we should buy Didulica, haha don`t you think?

Actually no i think he is a hopeless keeper, nearly as bad as butina. I wouldnt have them no where my goals. Whats a good Bosnian keeper, mmm dont seem to be many. DIdnt even no Bosnians knew anything about the sport

luma

i think that arsenal should go for frey if parma is relageated.
for a central defender we should go for chivu of roma as their fainacial situation is not good.
in midfield we need a quality winger who will give us width. swp is goo but very expensive solari of real madrid who is quality and he does not get a lot of first team football

and a striker we need someone willing to get stuck in a good person in the air gilardino of parma is good.

Mostarac

Established Member
Pletikosa: So you Croatians know something about the sport then? Who do you think had most clubs in the former Yugo League at times? Bosnia, we had Velez(my club), Zeljeznicar, Sarajevo, Borac Banja Luka and Sloboda Tuzla. You Croatians had Hajduk, Dinamo and Rijeka. Next time, read a book about the former Yugoslavian football, until then stop making a fool out of yourself.

Mostarac

Established Member
He is the one who started it all with suggesting all kinds of awful players. But I get what you mean and I agree now.

A

Anonymous

haha yeha mostarac knows all. Im starting to think he might be a teenage girl, he is always having a winge about someone. Maybe he isnt mature enough for here. I agree Gazza, but he just can not give up

A

Anonymous

Just watching some Seria A highlights and Ivan Pelizzoli's name was mentioned. WHat do you all think about him? He's not top bad and is still a very good age??

Asterix

Established Member
Pelizzoli - dob 18 Nov 1980, height 196cm. Good stats, but I have no idea how he has been playing this season.

asajoseph

Established Member
mikek said:
cudicini..wud chavski sell him to us tho

Of course not. They don't need the money, and I'm sure they could get interest from elsewhere. The only way they'd sell him to us, would be if they SERIOUSLY thought that it was taking up so much of our transfer budget as to prevent us strengthening in other areas.

Not a chance.

A

Anonymous

Mostarac said:
Toldo has been very DISAPPOINTING for Inter this season.

perfect! i know it may sound negative but it will alow us to pick up a world class keeper at a very cheap price. If he performs poorley we should still have almunia as back up and we can respend when th enext window reopens. I know he has been strong at collecting crosses in the past and maybee all he needs is a change in clubs. Its a risk id be prepared to take. Plus if we sign him we have a proven international and CL keeper who will be good for another 3 years or so. Then we are able to sign a younger keeper at the same time who can watch, learn adn train with him!

asajoseph

Established Member
Er, I thought we were looking for a goalkeeper we could depend on, not take a risk upon. The guy is 33 (I think), so not quite over the hill, but no spring chicken - can we really be sure that this dip in form is down to bad luck or general decline?

Sorry, but I think that too much depends on this to be buying a 'risk' between the sticks. We have money to spend and players that NEED to be signed (a GK and a CB at the very least, then maybe a RM and a ST would be luxuries) - if we REALLY are serious about competing next season, we should be using that money to fill those holes with players that Arsène feels he can rely on, not 'risks'.

A

Anonymous

ok with 30mill trying to buy for positions means we will need to take risks :?: You cant sign 4 worldclass players without 1 or 2 being risks. Look i dont beleive toldo is a risk so to say though a poor season isnt the best. If we pick him up for 4mill or so it wil be a good buy regardless. Lets say he turns ut poor what more experience could we buy for our young keepers? Even Almunia will benieft. RElly i think if we sign a good centre back (chivu) then we will have Chivu, campbell, toure and senderos in front of Toldo so hopefully not to much work will be required.

Top Bottom