• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Idriss Carlos Kameni

Soler

Established Member
Gazza Martinez said:
Will you two stop hijacking threads with your petty argument? Do it over pm or something, ffs.

I agree. Mostarac and Pletikosa, shut the **** up about your ****ing Yugoslav arguments. Nobody wants to hear about it. Do it in PM. If i see it in any other thread I'm banning the two of you. :roll:

Sammer

Established Member
Soler said:
Gazza Martinez said:
Will you two stop hijacking threads with your petty argument? Do it over pm or something, ffs.

I agree. Mostarac and Pletikosa, shut the f**k up about your f****g Yugoslav arguments. Nobody wants to hear about it. Do it in PM. If i see it in any other thread I'm banning the two of you. :roll:

good move Soler.

This has been very annoying for quite some time now. Makes you wonder, how they´ll ever have peace down there when two blokes, fans of the same club, start verbal fights on an Arsenal forum :shock:

A

Anonymous

Soler said:
Gazza Martinez said:

I agree. Mostarac and Pletikosa, shut the f**k up about your f****g Yugoslav arguments. Nobody wants to hear about it. Do it in PM. If i see it in any other thread I'm banning the two of you. :roll:

mmm soler i beleive that was sorted out awhile ago?? abit late for that remark dont you feel? :roll: Now you are just trying to dig up trouble. And sammer there is no need to get involved. Leave it up to the mods

Soler

Established Member
Pletikosa said:
Soler said:
Gazza Martinez said:

mmm soler i beleive that was sorted out awhile ago?? abit late for that remark dont you feel? :roll: Now you are just trying to dig up trouble

Just giving you two a bit of a reminder nobody wants to hear about your petty arguments. It was only a week ago and I hadn't read this thread till now.

A

Anonymous

Soler said:
Pletikosa said:
Soler said:
Gazza Martinez said:

mmm soler i beleive that was sorted out awhile ago?? abit late for that remark dont you feel? :roll: Now you are just trying to dig up trouble

Just giving you two a bit of a reminder nobody wants to hear about your petty arguments. It was only a week ago and I hadn't read this thread till now.

Yes fair enough but nothing has been written in a week, therefor lets forget about it shall we

Sammer

Established Member
Pletikosa said:
Soler said:
Gazza Martinez said:

mmm soler i beleive that was sorted out awhile ago?? abit late for that remark dont you feel? :roll: Now you are just trying to dig up trouble. And sammer there is no need to get involved. Leave it up to the mods

Just another example of your hot-headed behaviour on this board. It started with that "Klasnic" thread of yours, where you ended up insulting people.

How do you behave in real life, when you can´t even keep cool on an internet forum :wink:

Mostarac

Established Member
Cool down, as Pletikosa says this has been dealt with ages ago. No need to come up with this crap NOW, administrator.

asajoseph

Established Member
An old topic, but...

According to El Mundo Deportivo Arsenal's man in Spain, Francis Cagiao, was at the Stadio Olympico here in Barcelona to watch Espanyol keeper Carlos Kameni. They lost 3-1 to Seville.

From Arseblog

Gurgen

Established Member
There's just something about African goalkeepers that never makes them worldclass. They're all crazy somehow :lol:

Soler

Established Member
asajoseph said:
An old topic, but...

According to El Mundo Deportivo Arsenal's man in Spain, Francis Cagiao, was at the Stadio Olympico here in Barcelona to watch Espanyol keeper Carlos Kameni. They lost 3-1 to Seville.

From Arseblog

The only goal you could directly blame him for was the third one, when he went up for a freekick in the 94th minute and it was blocked, and Dani Alves scored into an open net. The Baptista and Jordi goals weren't his fault at all. I hope they send him to watch Kameni a few more times because that result isn't fair on him at all.

Sammer

Established Member
I saw him in Kamerun´s national team against Germany beginning of the year.
To be honest: I wasn´t overly impressed by his judement in the box.

Futher, he is quite "small" with only 1,84m, if the stats are correct. Now following patrick42uk´s argument, which is quite valuable in my view, about Wenger´s preference for very tall keepers, Kameni would not be a target.

asajoseph

Established Member
Hmmm... Wenger signed Richard Wright, who's listed as 1.87m... That's about 6'2, wheras Kameni is roughly 6'1.

I don't think it would put him off that much...

wer

I think theres something to do with the size.
U got to look HUGE sometimes its not the height(look at Owen at 175cm hes not that short but he look small)

tbbosa

Kameni likes showboating at times, but he is a great shot stopper, his reflexes are also great, though he does not command his area very well and thats a problem. For a keeper he might not be the best solution, but he is an option if at all we fail to get someone better( think Gudiccini)!!

Top Bottom