• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

If it had mattered..

if we were not champions would we have beaten the brummys?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

gooner#1

If we were not champions would we have drawn with Birmingham?
or would we have done a 5-0 Leeds thrashing?

patrick42uk

Established Member
if it mattered or not, we wouldnt have thrashed them anyway. they are better than leeds and they employed the direct opposite tactic i.e defending deep. if it mattered it would have still been a close game because of the tactic birmigham were using.

jc8gooner

I would like to think we would have beaten them if it had really mattered, but sometimes, teams can do this to us at Highbury. It only happens about once or twice a season, so we shouldn't be overly-worried.

Ak

hell no!

we would have started with pires, and we would heve been more commited to win it, as it was, when the players saw that brum were goin to play and 8 man defence, they didnt seem to bothered to push for a win, just play for a while, n see if any chances appear.

Ladygooner

Yep we would have won, but it would not have been a rollover - probably 1-0 to Arsenal. Think we would have been a bit more nervy if we hadn't won the Championship by now, cos the longer it takes to win the League it harder it is mentally.

And we would have started with Bobby on the left.

We didn't need to win today, just needed not to lose.

Mark

Established Member
If we needed to win today we would've, I'm sure of it. Bergkamp wouldn't have started on RM which is just a ridiculous idea. Pires wouldnt've been on the bench either. When we're at our best we're unstoppable but since we only needed a draw to remain unbeaten we didn't put in the kind of effort we would've put in if we needed to win.

kNiteMare

If we have not win the league already, we will have our usual starting formation instead of this, which means we prob have a higher chance of winning, so yes.

Arsenal Quotes

I really like Arsenal. But you, do you like Arsenal? Or just Arsenal with Trophies?

Dennis Bergkamp
Top Bottom