• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

If u could change ONE thing about our players ...

jeromelee

Biggus said:
Bergy - Nothing much. He's leaving soon anyway

What theFuck kind of talk is that :x Denis will play an important part next season.

Of course he'll play an important role. But what can he improve on? I don't think there's anything he can improve on.

Pls hold your temper, learn to read better and don't think throwing obcenities is going to make you sound smarter. You just didn't get what I was saying in the context of the subject of the thread.

skart14

Gooner_Milton said:
Just Lehmann. Needs to clamp down on his temper.

Other than that, i'm pretty satisfied.

yeah since he would be our keeper in the near future thats all i want to be changed.....

orion

Just a few additions to the original post;

Lehman - keeping the concentration (somewhat related to his temper)
Lauren (and the rest of the defence) - ocassional positioning
Viera and Gilberto - more accurate passing
Freddie - avoid injuries (and the consistancy will follow)
Pires - tendency to sometimes fade away in an odd game here and there
Henry - aggression (towards his own team mates)

reggiepaul

I would hope the club would be more of "Great to play for Arsenal club" and the players asked for no more than a 1000 pounds a week salary and accepted a meat and two veg bonus scheme.

reggiepaul

Lehmann - Continue to show the passion and emotion he has that is echoed by true football fans

Cole - Relax

Campbell - Skill

Cygan - Comb

Lauren - Ralph

Fred - under wear

Vieira - Menthol

Gilberto - Wall

Pires - hair band

Henry - More passion, more emotion than he alread shows that echo the emotion by true football fans

Reyes - Clio

Edu - smile

...basically improve on what we already have. It's going great.

Guns and Arses

Lehmann - temper

Lauren - Balance, slips too often
Campbell - Concentration in Europe
Toure - Don't run too far up
Cole - Positioning

Ljungberg - Luck. I think he's our most underrated player in 03/04
Gilberto - should hold the ball better
Vieira - should score more
Pires - be strong when being tackled

Henry - still, heading ability
Bergkamp - consistency

Biggus

Established Member
Originally posted by Biggus:
Quote:

Bergy - Nothing much. He's leaving soon anyway

What theFuck kind of talk is that Denis will play an important part next season.

Of course he'll play an important role. But what can he improve on? I don't think there's anything he can improve on.

Pls hold your temper, learn to read better and don't think throwing obcenities is going to make you sound smarter. You just didn't get what I was saying in the context of the subject of the thread.

Relax Jermolee...we're all friends here, the Internet is a wonderful communication tool but its not designed for subtlety and nuance, I dont know what your cultural backround is, but in mine its ok to swear, it colours up the English langauge which is dull and provides a powerful underlining of points 8) I didnt intend to offend you :)

quattro

bergkamp - his age
lehmann - his receeding hair
henry - his awards this year (he should've gotten the fifa one too)
pires - his age
ljungberg - his bones
reyes - his height
van persie - his pants

Top Bottom